Why don’t republicans get called out for using rappers to pander to the community ?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Why don’t republicans get called out for using rappers to pander to the community ?​

:what:
They do.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-...esidential-candidate-for-the-streets.1034441/

Post #10 and #39 got several daps, for example. And other posts in that thread and were critical of Trump and those rappers.
Why are the republicans actively trying to stop black people from voting all together?:jbhmm:
To whatever degree that's true, it's because black people aren't voting for them. Still wrong when it happens, but that's the answer.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because nobody takes them seriously.

Kanye West is/was one of the biggest artists of this century, he went MAGA and it didn't help republicans in any measurable way, most people just felt weird about it, maybe sorry for him having some type of mental health breakdown or whatever. Wayne did it, but no one takes Wayne seriously as far as his opinions go and he hasn't been rapping his ass off for over a decade. Anything after Kanye and Wayne is going to have even less of an effect and no one with serious political opinions/ideology is going to care.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because its trendy to shyt on Democrats. Mean while conservatives/GOP literally want to take the country back pre-1950's and work to undermine black political power every chance they get. nikkaz are just stupid these days breh. They watch a few videos on Facebook and YT and think they know shyt about politics when they can't even name one justice on SCOTUS or name one senator. They're fukking stupid and ignorant and have the critical thinking skills of a 6 year old. They don't bother to learn anything and never paid attention to politics until Trump. Ask one these dumb ass rapping nikkaz why they like Trump and they'll probably bring up "stimmy checks" and "becuz Trump tell it like it is" That's the extent of their political engagement. People have to start challenging these idiots on an intellectual level and make them look like the fools they are.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:mjlol: Yall truly have NO idea how politics works. And then try to shame others who do. It would be funny if it weren't so deleterious. :francis:
They be like

Conscious Black: :stopitslime:

"Dems Are My Savior" Black:

28llw9.jpg

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Oh I don't? School me
I don't have to, you already know. Let me prove it to you by asking two simple questions.

1. Do Jews get what they want from the US govt?
2. Do they EVER stop "screaming about how Democrats don't do enough"?

You're welcome. :coffee:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't have to, you already know. Let me prove it to you by asking two simple questions.

1. Do Jews get what they want from the US govt?
2. Do they EVER stop "screaming about how Democrats don't do enough"?

You're welcome. :coffee:
1. No
2. No