Why don't people like to go on dates ?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Netflix and chill isn't a joke if you think about it this is how most folks date :scust:

How many of your friends do you know actually go out on dates?

This shyt is crazy I'm always going out and i like to take my honey out atleast every 2 weeks.

We dress up and go somewhere nice maybe every other date.

The other dates are full of fun .

Last weekend we hit ruth chris and our next date i plan on going go karting.

My best friend only goes to the movies and maybe dinner with her man :dahell:

Man that has to be boring ass fukk but i guess if thats their thing :ehh:

Everything doesn't have to cost a bunch of money either .

The summer time is full of a lot of free festivals so take advantage .

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Risk VS Reward.

Dates can be fun, but they can also be costly and fruitless. You spend some time and money on someone you don't like much? Eh.

Some people hit it off, indulge in their chemistry, THEN proceed, rather than doing the date roulette.

Much like microwaves meals making things more convenient, online dating, people floss the new options because you can get to the good stuff without the downtime.

:manny:Thats how I see it. If having fun and hanging out requires little more than a Digiorno and a GoT rerun, why not:ehh:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rightttt? I like interactive, educational dates lmao.
I hate the usual movie and dinner shyt. I always suggest the cool shyt. I've taken guys go karting, bowling, laser tagging, a movie premiere, beach days, whateva.

Netflix and chill is something I do by myself...not when I'm on a date. Also some guys need to understand hanging out =\= a date..... No that's just hanging out..

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound stupid fukk off my thread.

I clearly gave an example of my best friend .
Also to the others in this thread I'm talking about folks you like not just a jump off :dahell:
Even folks you like, dates might not be that interesting. Dates were a cultural norm, now it's value is kinda diminished. There are tons of reasons,
but dates still happen. Its just very time consuming no matter how you look at it, when there are easy options at home.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Even folks you like, dates might not be that interesting. Dates were a cultural norm, now it's value is kinda diminished. There are tons of reasons,
but dates still happen. Its just very time consuming no matter how you look at it, when there are easy options at home.
:heh:

Time consuming is that what u tell the women you talk to :mjlol:

Y'all boring ass fukk i like trying different restaurants i try not to go to the same place twice for a long time.

I'll probably take my honey horse back riding since we just went to dinner .

Might save go kart riding for the winter since its indoors .

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

Time consuming is that what u tell the women you talk to :mjlol

Y'all boring ass fukk i like trying different restaurant i try not to go to the same place twice for a long time.

I'll probably take my honey horse back riding since we just went to dinner .

Might save go kart riding for the winter since its indoors .
No, I am one of the dudes who does the dates. Late night weirdo cookouts in the park (parks closed, its a goddamn thrill) under the stars.

Water balloons on the lakefront followed up with some icecream. A day out at the skatepark. I've done it all. It is time consuming. Period.

That doesn't mean I can't enjoy it, but liking someone isn't always gonna make these things less of a drag. If we both like each other enough

to be exclusive, cool:ehh:But if its just a curiosity thing because we flirt a lot and have inside jokes, our chemistry might have ended with harmless flirting.

When that sex and relationships cast happening:stopitslime:I have knowledge to drop.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
No, I am one of the dudes who does the dates. Late night weirdo cookouts in the park (parks closed, its a goddamn thrill) under the stars.

Water balloons on the lakefront followed up with some icecream. A day out at the skatepark. I've done it all. It is time consuming. Period.

That doesn't mean I can't enjoy it, but liking someone isn't always gonna make these things less of a drag. If we both like each other enough

to be exclusive, cool:ehh:But if its just a curiosity thing because we flirt a lot and have inside jokes, our chemistry might have ended with harmless flirting.

When that sex and relationships cast happening:stopitslime:I have knowledge to drop.

That dates are ones i wouldn't take my woman out on but sound cool for u .

Happy you still date and once every 2 weeks isn't time consuming for me breh.

@DarlingNikki and i been out on dates (with our main squeeze), vacation and working so we haven't had time :troll: