Why don’t more celebrities keep their personal lives private like this

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
While there are attention seekers, I feel it’s not always the celebrity seeking that attention.

The people producing the media are the real seekers of attention. Their business model is designed to create attention even when there’s no need to give any to a particular subject or person. But, if the celebrity has become complacent in the intrusive behavior and encourages it, then I’d say that person has become an attention whore.

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She aint Bey or Rih:yeshrug:

IMG-6525.jpg

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I wished tatum actually married her than just make her his second baby mama

That’s the only problem I have… because I think this nikka will have another baby mama in a few years

But I’m glad to see this no clout chasing, look at me, look at my kid type of move

Daps

That’s the only problem I have… because I think this nikka will have another baby mama in a few years

But I’m glad to see this no clout chasing, look at me, look at my kid type of move
Agreed.

A lot of these brehs insist on knocking up women they're not married to. They want to have children in their 20s but don't want to commit to one woman in their 20s.

Jeter gave em The Blueprint and they STILL keep doing this shyt.

Tatum is supposed to be a spritual-breh so that's even more confusing. No shacking up and having babies out of wedlock.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

What makes you think they won’t at some point? And apparently they've been a couple for a min.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Like
Mentioned. Many celebs need the attention and paparrazzi to stay relevant.

More relevance, higher gross. Especially in hollywood.

lib123

All Star
Daps

Agreed.

A lot of these brehs insist on knocking up women they're not married to. They want to have children in their 20s but don't want to commit to one woman in their 20s.

Jeter gave em The Blueprint and they STILL keep doing this shyt.

Tatum is supposed to be a spritual-breh so that's even more confusing. No shacking up and having babies out of wedlock.

It seems like if a person is born out of wedlock or in marriage is an extremely strong predictor if they will have children in wedlock or not. Jeter, Kobe, Jordan, Grant Hill, CP3 and Steph Curry only having children married isn’t a coincidence.

Last edited: