Why don't black people direct more anger at South/Central American cartels for the crack epidemic?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Obviously the ones that are glorified tend to come from more humble backgrounds. But my thought was that the severe poverty that these traffickers get themselves out of is caused indirectly by the underdevelopment of the region due to U.S. geopolitical interests. Instead of a poor neighborhood victimized by the police and its govt its a poor country(ies) being victimized by a huge powerful nation and its clandestine assets.

I agree for the record there's enough blame to go around and the traffickers and producers in L.Am don't get enough of it.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The government has been in bed with cartels. A couple of months ago actually I think the DEA was investigating some DEA agents being in sex parties with colombian cartel members and prosititutes. There is alot of shyt going on behind the scenes. I blame the govt,the cartels and the black gangs for the crack epidemic tho.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You cant move kilos through major cities without a white man giving the ok so stop protecting these cacs fakkit

Should we be mad at your mother for creating a bytch like you? No. She had no idea this is what youd grow up to be.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Why couldn't black drug dealers work together and actually build something?..... Instead, as usual, it was glitz and glam and absolute carnage.... All that money, all those guns and drugs and still get taken down by your local police force... The only people black people should be blaming are themselves.... always living in hindsight but there is seldom any foresight...

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Noreaga's country laced BK n the 70s/80s until the Yardies took over:ehh::francis:

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Because the one thing in common between the cartels and the gangsters on the corner is that both know what starving means. Hood negus and mexicans/colombians can talk about shyt-times they've lived all day. There's a level of comradeship there. :francis:

The government on the other hand...is not part of that reality. And yet they have stakes in this game of death between pawns (drug dealers here and abroad).

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Racism and Colorism is real everywhere. Being black in the west is being a born underdog. Savor the victories and don't sweat the bullshyt. What I can't comprehend is the whites who don't make it. That is the real :mindblown: to me.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm watching Narcos right now.

And yep, I understand...but, the U.S. made sure to profit from our pain, too.

I can't stand them, both for this shyt show.

It's hard to watch this show.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Was just thinking about that while reading this thread.

How EL- Chapo destroyed the youth of Chicago

Instead popular rappers change their last name to Escobar.
Tsxl6CM.png

People will rant and rave about the CIA working with a couple of Nicaraguan drug traffickers for shady geopolitical reasons during the Cold War in the 80's, but talk about "black and brown power" and "black and brown unity" while these cartels manufactured, processed, and shipped tons of poisons into black ghettos, creating the supply and fueling the demand with zero fukks given for decades.

:snoop: It wasnt just Iran Contra

The CIA directly and/or indirectly runs and/or legislates ALL the drugs that come into the USA today. FACTS ONLY.
The entire drug game has been a corporation administered by the CIA and other alphabet groups.
Street dealers, USA gangs, MS 13 and other South American gangs,users, they're all just playing their part as pawns in the game.

In their defense the CIA,DEA and the other alphabet groups will tell you.
The demand is created by Americans who just love drugs and where there is a demand there is supply, And where there is supply there is money to be made. And when there is money to be made, someone has to CONTROL the game so there can be rules. Otherwise it would be anarchy.
If you're rich enough and connected enough you can make major money. Many people do it, no need for me to name names. EVERYDAY coke is found on commercial/private airliners linked to POWERFUL players. You just have to be smart to connect the dots....

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Why couldn't black drug dealers work together and actually build something?..... Instead, as usual, it was glitz and glam and absolute carnage.... All that money, all those guns and drugs and still get taken down by your local police force... The only people black people should be blaming are themselves.... always living in hindsight but there is seldom any foresight...
The slave quarters broke trust. Bottom line.

Emmitt Till died because his aunt and uncle were scared and were convinced if they gave up the boy the whites would just mess with him to teach him a lesson. So instead of sending him home to Chicago his aunt told him to stay put. His uncle did nothing. Two black men helped torture him.

That child Stinney died in the electric chair because his father and mother felt sacrificing one child to white anger was worth it to save the rest. His parents never spoke of him and forbade his siblings to speak of him.

How many jobsites where blacks are out-numbered are ruined by black on black politics?

Black people cannot trust each other.

How many brothers are in jail because someone else wanted to just go home, make the cops stop torturing them. So names are given up -- to make it stop. But it never stops.