Why doesnt the 2005 WWE wrestling boom get any credit?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
When discussing wrestling booms the only two ever mentioned are

•The 1980s hulkamania wrestling boom

•The Attitude Era

But nobody's talks about the mini wrestling boom that happened after Cena, batista, and Orton came to rise. Why is that? I mean I know it wasn't as big or iconic as the other two but it still brought in alot of money and got alot new fans into wrestling like myself. WWE was doing bad from 2002-2004. 2005 brought it back up in a sense.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
When discussing wrestling booms the only two ever mentioned are

•The 1980s hulkamania wrestling boom

•The Attitude Era

But nobody's talks about the mini wrestling boom that happened after Cena, batista, and Orton came to rise. Why is that? I mean I know it wasn't as big or iconic as the other two but it still brought in alot of money and got alot new fans into wrestling like myself. WWE was doing bad from 2002-2004. 2005 brought it back up in a sense.
What happened in 2005 again?

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
2005 is my favorite year

-The wild draft lottery picks, instead of being 1-2 days it lasted for weeks and the first pick was cena to raw while batista was on raw, A major missed opportunity was them not having a segment

-Triple H beating the piss out of Ric Flair for being old

-The rise of Edge, winning the first ever Money in the bank ladder, fans finding out him and lita which fueled his heel heat and led to him becoming legend status

-Orton V Taker Feud

-Eddie heel run

- ECW ONE NIGHT STAND 2005 one of the best wrestling pay per views/reunion show

-Rise of Batista and John Cena

-The Raw V Smackdown Brand War

Triple H's reign of terror coming to an end

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did enjoy that year it was my first time watching in a long time I had just graduated high school and moved from my home state.