Why doesnt "Predator" ever get old

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Predator is the ultimate real nikka movie.

Men have a natural disposition towards this movie because, it features men at their peak in a non-homosexual manner, this isn't ancient Rome where you had homo undertones put in, it was the 1980's, you had Ahnold, Apollo Creed and a pro rassler fighting against elite reptilian hunters, which is a thinly veiled cover for communism or 'the other'. They shot, stabbed and killed indiscriminately, and it was awesome. Sorry, I remember my older cousin taking me to New York at the megatheater to see this piffery, and it was one of the best days of my teen life.

This movie is the Frosted Flakes of movies, you know how it will taste every time, but it is always delicious.

As far as action movies go 1980's is the GOAT decade.

:win:

JSS

Pro
Daps
I'm suprised nobody's posted the Predator rap video

[ame=http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9vujx_the-predator-rap_music]The Predator Rap - Vidéo Dailymotion[/ame]

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
it has the goat shootout scene

and they aint shoot nothing

fukk the forest

Predator - Jungle fight scene - YouTube

Nah, Bill Duke hit him at least 1nce, lol, prior to him getting the mini-gun upgrade. Green blood was spilled on the plant leaves just before they put that forest on the endangered list.:takedat:

For the love of God, Bill Duke @ 1:44-1:45 we NEED that smiley in our lives.:damn:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I wouldnt say greatest, thats a matterof opinion (i have die hard and T2 ahead of it)...but what isnt debatable is its a classic flick, and classic flicks dont get old

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wouldnt say greatest, thats a matterof opinion (i have die hard and T2 ahead of it)...but what isnt debatable is its a classic flick, and classic flicks dont get old

I'm of the opinion everything in art is an opinion. shyt I'm sure someone would argue it's not even a classic. They'd be wrong but I'd listen