Why Does Unrequited Love Hurt So Much?

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Wanna know how to shake the feeling?

Jump out the window and speak up. Say something and let the chips fall where they may. If it doesn't work? It will hurt, of course, but the idea is to get that weight off of your shoulders and your mind. You will move on feeling free from that mental/emotional prison. You will heal.

All you gotta do is jump. End your suffering.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
we've all been there. i'm lucky enough to only have had it happen with girls i'd already fukked or had a mutual relationship with. but the cold, mechanical, almost surgical way that women turn the lights off on you when they're fed up should be studied in psychology books. i refuse to sit around wondering if she's for me tho, i'm just gonna ask and get it out the way. rejection from women is really nothing in the grand scheme of things... they'll always be around in some form if you stay up

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Had this in my early 20's. It was my first serious relationship.

Remember gaslighting myself into thinking I was p*ssy/needy for wanting my girlfriend to show me affection :mjlol::snoop:

Stayed with her for about a year before realising nah, this is bullshyt :what:

But I'm glad I went through that experience at an early age. To this day it's the only relationship/ ex-girlfriend I look back on with negative sentiment but it also taught me so much in terms of knowing what it is I expect from a partner and being able to vocalise my boundaries.