Why Does Sonic Have A Driving Game When He Can Run At The Speed of Sound?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
So it's not even a real game?:dead:
PC game. On a CD lol. This game is so old I saw it few years ago at Goodwill. It was in good condition and no scratches or anything. Wouldn't run tho lol. I'm gonna see if I can download it somewhere online to play it.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
PC game. On a CD lol. This game is so old I saw it few years ago at Goodwill. It was in good condition and no scratches or anything. Wouldn't run tho lol. I'm gonna see if I can download it somewhere online to play it.
Just install a virtual machine of an old version of Windows that came out that year.

It probably won't run because the kernal's changed.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I thought about buying this game this weekend its $15 :mjgrin:

Everybody knows Sonic had a lot of racing type games before, remember Sonic Riders
220px-Sonic_Riders_Coverart.png
and this one
283053-sonic-sega-all-stars-racing-wii-front-cover.jpg

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
like if you need to just kick back with people, you might have to handicap your abilities to have fun. sonic racing is like jordan playing pickup games with friends, im sure he wouldnt go all out on some 5'7 210 pound accountant
I see the overall point you're making but this is MJ we're talking about breh :mjlol:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Cause sega needs that racing game money?
That Sonic movie looks like it's gonna be a franchise, you just know their gonna bring Tails and Knuckles in the next two installments like the original trilogy of games. They make a lot of trash but Sonic keeps the food on the table.:banderas: