Why does Rogue One look like it was made in the 70s?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this garbage on Netflix. I'm not one who gives a shyt about the Star Wars movies but I had nothing else to watch tonight so I gave this garbage movie a shot. Didn't care for the plot or actors but usually I like movies about outer space cause I like seeing the futuristic technology. This movie was the complete opposite. You had nikkas flying spaceships with no computers. Everything was analog with gears and pulley. No computers. No digital shyt. No flat screens. shyt makes no sense. Its looks like a movie made in the 70s with people who have no idea computers and flat screen TVs are coming along trying to imagine what a futuristic world looks like.

Movie was complete GARBAGE primarily because of this fukk up. What idiot thought it was a good idea to make a movie about space that looks like it was made in the 70s. Don't they know that most of the movie going public is gonna be disgusted by that shyt? There is nothing cool or smart about making fake technology of the future as imagined by the mind of people from the 1970s.

Major Fail on the part of Disney. If you're gonna make new movies about Star Wars, use modern technology.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
DBXaT14U0AApesu.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhhhhhhhhhh, because it's set before the og Star Wars.....did you really not get that?

Uhhhh its 2017. Nobody wants to watch some crappy movie that is trying to give some ode to the 1970s. In a world where computers run everything and with the digital revolution everywhere around us, its just to believe in a movie made in this day and time that looks as silly as Rogue One looked. I know the PLOT of the movie is set before the events in the first Star Wars movie that came out in 1977. That doesn't mean we gotta see a movie in 2017 that looks like what people in the 70s imagine the future would look like.

You gotta admit its silly to see a movie with space ships but no computers. It makes sense in 1977 cause the set designers couldn't predict what technology would like look just 20-30 years later. That doesn't mean I gotta watch a movie in 2017 that has the same stupid imagination from the 1970s on what intergalatic travel would look like.

The way the movie looked was just SILLY.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did I destroy your lil nerd fantasy crakkka?

This movie was wack as fukk. I stopped watching after 45 minutes cause I couldn't stand how wack it looked.

If I wanna watch a movie from the 1970s, I'll watch one from the 70s. No need to make shyt today that looks like it was made 40 years ago.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They wanted it to look that way , best star wars movie ever