Why does nobody tell White People to stop voting?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah they are trying to get black people to vote Republican. This topic is about movements trying to get black people to not vote altogether
Their real motive is to depress turnout by inducing apathy more so than it is about voting for republicans.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What do you think independent parties are? That's essentially 'not voting' when you don't vote for either of the parties because you don't feel they fit your needs. The real question is why do Democrats feel black people owe them free votes for nothing in return? Like Joe Biden said, 'You ain't black if you don't vote for me'.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Why can't Democrats actually give their most loyal base something in return if they are so worried about a lack of 'black turnout'?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I just listened to a bunch of republicans Pat Hispanic and black people on the back for “fInally realizing that they’re republicans” because apparently the numbers are going up for them. They’re telling their base to vote because of the “woke” mob and abortions and all that. They’re sure acting scared. Them fools were actually giving it up for Herschel Walker :mjlol:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
This post is going be overlooked but I'll say it

They don't even value our lives but you expect for them to value our vote???

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Why do y’all want individuals, who most on here would describe as “dumb”, “moronic”, “not knowing the process”, etc, to vote? If the goal is to have an educated voter, shouldn’t the first step be educating those who need it? Once educated on the process and issues, then go out and vote.

Is the push to get these individuals to vote is because you believe they’ll vote Democrat?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Why do y’all want individuals, who most on here would describe as “dumb”, “moronic”, “not knowing the process”, etc, to vote? If the goal is to have an educated voter, shouldn’t the first step be educating those who need it? Once educated on the process and issues, then go out and vote.

Is the push to get these individuals to vote is because you believe they’ll vote Democrat?

Yes, they would vote Democrat. They would vote Democrat because ultimately despite all the big talk we know which side's policies and platform serves the interest of a healthier black America and a healthier middle class. And I want Democrats to win and yee haw conservatives actively trying to take people's rights away and install a fascist Donald Trump government over our lives to eat shyt and LOSE. Every time. Over and over again. Until being the white nationalist conspiracy theorist terrorist party of Donald Trump no longer works for them.

The way you "both sides" geniuses bytch about "wah wah they're gonna make me vote Democrat if I vote" as if that's some sort of intellectual thought is pathetic. What are yall 9 years old? You need to be convinced to do something responsible because you feel like you're being forced? We need to consider voting against our interest(or not voting at all) for some white power political party, because you don't want to feel "forced" to vote only Democrat? Grow the hell up.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yes, they would vote Democrat. They would vote Democrat because ultimately despite all the big talk we know which side's policies and platform serves the interest of a healthier black America and a healthier middle class. And I want Democrats to win and yee haw conservatives actively trying to take people's rights away and install a fascist Donald Trump government over our lives to eat shyt and LOSE. Every time. Over and over again. Until being the white nationalist conspiracy theorist terrorist party of Donald Trump no longer works for them.

The way you "both sides" geniuses bytch about "wah wah they're gonna make me vote Democrat if I vote" as if that's some sort of intellectual thought is pathetic. What are yall 9 years old? You need to be convinced to do something responsible because you feel like you're being forced? We need to consider voting against our interest(or not voting at all) for some white power political party, because you don't want to feel "forced" to vote only Democrat? Grow the hell up.
In your emotional rant, you assumed I didn’t vote. I vote, and have voted ever since I was eligible back in ‘08. I encourage everyone to vote, but I also don’t go around calling folks idiots and morons. I don’t expect people that don’t understand “the process” to vote if that’s not what they want, and I for sure don’t assume that if they were to vote that they’d vote my side or views/

You just know these people would vote Democrat, huh? People like you insult others, and still expect them walk alongside you. You’re not as good a guy as you like to think

By the way, I vote Democrat (voted Marianne Williamson in the presidential election, and Ossof/Warnock in my senate election)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question for the no vote gang: Why isn't there a movement to tell White People that it's pointless to vote? I've never seen Fox News tell their viewers that both sides are the same and they should sit out a vote. White influencers aren't telling White People that your vote doesn't matter so don't waste time.
Because where people get the concessions from the politicians that they ask for. Black people don’t. That’s why people say it, whether you agree with it or not is a different issue. But Black people are told not to vote because their vote is taken for granted by the democratic party and they get nothing in return (that’s the narrative).

Glorious

All Star
Daps
White people as a group hardly vote consistently. Much like Hispanics and Asians they are :yeshrug: with whoever gets elected.