Why does nobody tell White People to stop voting?

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Question for the no vote gang: Why isn't there a movement to tell White People that it's pointless to vote? I've never seen Fox News tell their viewers that both sides are the same and they should sit out a vote. White influencers aren't telling White People that your vote doesn't matter so don't waste time.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
it's their system and it works for them, and politicians listen to them, what type of dumbass question is this?:mjlol:

and, Republicans told each other to stop voting for years. to stop voting for the midline, John McCain types, simply because they were the most 'electable'... and that's how they got trump

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They do all the time. #BernieOrBust was all about boycotting the election if Bernie Sanders wasn't nominated, for example
That was still just a small amount of really loud people online. Turnout was high among Bernie voters in the 2016 general.

I have never seen a mainstream campaign like blexit or walk away that targets white people/republicans.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
That was still just a small amount of really loud people online. Turnout was high among Bernie voters in the 2016 general.

I have never seen a mainstream campaign like blexit or walk away that targets white people/republicans.
Blexit and walk away are two movements about getting black people to vote and have nothing to do with the premise of this topic:dahell:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
White people are the largest anti government group ever
And literally tried to overthrow the govt numerous times

There are groups that indeed advocate cacs
not voting

U c00ns have to be the most uneducated and ignorant mafukkas gah damm

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Blexit and walk away are two movements about getting black people to vote and have nothing to do with the premise of this topic:dahell:
What? No the fukk they weren't. Walk away was started by that racist Brandon Straka and Blexit was being pushed by Candace Owens and those TPUSA losers.