Why does nobody talk about how much fukkery there was in 06-07?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
They were absolutely wilding, I tuned out of actually watching WWE cuz they jumped the shark, Eddie and Benoit died, but the games slapped :wow:

I don’t even think I knew the God angle happened until a few years ago :laff: they shouldve put him in the game as an unlockable character

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
those years were terrible looking back but more entertaining that today’s product imo

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i'm torn... some of the angles posted were great to me but there was so much trash too.... it was a watered down Attitude Era for sure..

The problem was for every good angle there were others that were really bad and a lot of the matches were unwatchable. u can't have three hours of unwatchable matches and bad comedy.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Cause it was one of the worst two years in wrestling not in 1995, and that’s before you even mention Eddie and Benoit’s deaths. It was some horrific years in wrestling that I’ve talked about in detail so much on year that I don’t feel like elaborating on anymore.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Ric Flair was getting the shyt beat out of him weekly :russ:

The Teddy Long and Krystal wedding that ended with him having a heart attack and krystal never appearing again

That time they ran hammerstein for an ecw episode then having the audacity to have batista and big show main event the show
Yo the Hammerstein crowd shytting on the main event :dead: