Why does Mr. Black stan Shelton Benjamin so much he got the same hair?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
lol, nikkas spend all day trying to "expose me" with some cats year plus old facebook page, but i dont mind snitching, we cant have you people invading innocent bystander privacy

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This nikka ugly as fukk. Taking selfies with a net ten ass phone. OL I wanna be different ass nikka so I dyed my hair blond. Bum ass nikka posting money that he saved from all his birthdays. My life sucks so in literally all of my post imma talk shyt. fukk this nikka. Get his username the fukk outta here, them photobucket effects the fukk outta here, them post that don't be on topic the fukk outta here, and whatever cheap nikka internet provider he got the fukk outta here.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I give @Mr.Black a pass if he accepts HBK as his personal GOAT

otherwise
iwITXUO1JNTSS.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This nikka ugly as fukk. Taking selfies with a net ten ass phone. OL I wanna be different ass nikka so I dyed my hair blond. Bum ass nikka posting money that he saved from all his birthdays. My life sucks so in literally all of my post imma talk shyt. fukk this nikka. Get his username the fukk outta here, them photobucket effects the fukk outta here, them post that don't be on topic the fukk outta here, and whatever cheap nikka internet provider he got the fukk outta here.

:laff:

LurkNowitzki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lurk City
:deadmanny: @ Net10 phone.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
lol, nikkas spend all day trying to "expose me" with some cats year plus old facebook page, but i dont mind snitching, we cant have you people invading innocent bystander privacy

What do you think the good folks at Canon Solutions America would think about the racist, homophobic comments you've been spewing online on company time?

Do you think they'd approve of that type of behavior from one of their employees? I could e-mail them and find out for you if you'd like :shaq:

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia

Ohh baby gotta rep a nikka dropping that ether

:russ: