Why does Knack get hate for the same thing the Gears of War series gets praised for??

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2i2btyw.jpg

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disclaimer: I'm not saying the games are equal. I'm not shytting on Gears of War I'm just talking about the general concept of both games.

The Gears series is all about spectacle, basically the experience of playing through a big budget Summer blockbuster alien sci fi movie. And it was praised for this, the guns and production of the game elevated it to be one of the coolest this gen.

Knack is basically the same concept, but instead of a sci fi alien flick it goes for a milder action movie. There's no question that the combat of this game is far beyond any game before it.

Some of the same criticisms can be aimed at both. Repetitive gameplay, the game is limited to small hallways and arenas, not much explorations/puzzles. Limited choices and combat options,ect

Why does Knack not get at least some of the love that Gears gets?
Disclaimer: I'm not saying the games are equal. I'm not shytting on Gears I'm just talking about the general concept of both games.

Is this a troll thread?

I wanna respond but :lupe:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Disclaimer: I'm not saying the games are equal. I'm not shytting on Gears of War I'm just talking about the general concept of both games.

The Gears series is all about spectacle, basically the experience of playing through a big budget Summer blockbuster alien sci fi movie. And it was praised for this, the guns and production of the game elevated it to be one of the coolest this gen.

Knack is basically the same concept, but instead of a sci fi alien flick it goes for a milder action movie. There's no question that the combat of this game is far beyond any game before it.

Some of the same criticisms can be aimed at both. Repetitive gameplay, the game is limited to small hallways and arenas, not much explorations/puzzles. Limited choices and combat options,ect

Why does Knack not get at least some of the love that Gears gets?
Disclaimer: I'm not saying the games are equal. I'm not shytting on Gears I'm just talking about the general concept of both games.
+rep

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm serious.

Ok.

I see what your saying but your generalizing it way too much.

The same thing can be said for a lot of games.

Look at it this way.

A + B = A good game

but

D + C =/= A good game, Even though they use the same formula.

It's alot more complicated then that.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:
Someone please enlighten me.

I've read this shyt 10 times and I still think its a :troll: thread

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Another excellent thread by the gawd FatBoi.

Valid points in each and every sentence.

:salute: to threadstarter for another thought provoking article.
So you neg rep people for no damn reason? Damn you upset because I posted on your boys post lol sad :smh: