Why does it take hours to install games on PS4?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I really Fuxkin hate this shyt. Spent the entire day downloading my add-ons and now I gotta wait another few hours for the fukkin update to install. 7 Fuxkin gigs. :what:

I left my home to do some errands and the piece of shyt system shut off because it was on the Fuxkin timer (got my system used and didn’t know about this feature), so I had to continue the download when I got back. :hhh:

This stupid shyt is such a turnoff, man. I’m glad I don’t game like I used to. I miss the days where you put in the game and could play in 5 minutes. :francis:
If it's taking you a few hours to download and install a 7 gig update then the problem is your internet speed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really Fuxkin hate this shyt. Spent the entire day downloading my add-ons and now I gotta wait another few hours for the fukkin update to install. 7 Fuxkin gigs. :what:

I left my home to do some errands and the piece of shyt system shut off because it was on the Fuxkin timer (got my system used and didn’t know about this feature), so I had to continue the download when I got back. :hhh:

This stupid shyt is such a turnoff, man. I’m glad I don’t game like I used to. I miss the days where you put in the game and could play in 5 minutes. :francis:

You must be trying to download over 56k modem

A 7 gig file is like 3 minutes tops