Why does everyone think jey is going to win the belt when his drunk brother is about to turn on him

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Jey winning that belt and Jimmy being his Trick Williams wasn't gonna be the move to make, even tho that seems to be what some people thought had a chance of happening. I didn't know the Jimmy turn was gonna happen but I definitely knew Jey wasn't winning. Him winning it would have meant Jimmy stood by and basically became the sidekick, which woulda made no sense.

So I'm thinkin' that Jimmy is not rejoining the Bloodline. We're lookin' a three-way feud about to happen, possibly gonna become a 4-way. I'm not hella on board with Solo and Roman splitting so soon, but it's probably due to happen sooner than later from the way it's looking. Mania's still 8 months off so I doubt they prolong it until then, so we probably get the whole fallout heading toward Survivor Series?

I don't know, but the Bloodline story is still dope. Lotta directions this can go in, still.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I genuinely did not think they’d go that route, but shyt…

It smells like Vince Russo in here! Man’s really called it.

I’m not mad tho. Looking forward to see where it goes. I thought we’d finally reach the solo era, but they clearly about to stretch this shyt like Aurora Jolies a$$hole

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Not like this! :mjcry:

NOT LIKE THIS :damn:

the little kid in me hates what happened, and they beat the brakes off Jimmy 4 weeks ago so in a way it doesn't make sense and just seems like a Russo swerve for the sake of it..

but I'll let it rock. We forget Jimmy was the charismatic one. He had the charm and the girl. The smile. He was the Edge. The Jeff Hardy. All that kinda changed when Jey went on that pandemic run. He took the ball and ran with it. I saw these dudes as nothing but a forever tag team until Jey broke out. If they play into that, this shyt could work. Play into Jimmy feeling it should be HIM. He should be next in line for Chief. HE should be main eventing PLE's.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEEN MEEEEE :why:

they actually kinda played into this in the promo where Jey talked about being jealous of Jimmy because he was prom king, most likely to succeed and all 'lat. tables turned.. shyt makes more sense than I thought tbh... its just weird because they beat the dog shyt out of this nikka a month ago..

I'll give em the benefit of doubt tho. I wanted Drew to win, but if Drew wins we never get Sami. I wanted Sami to win but if Sami wins, we never get Cody. I wanted Cody to win but if Cody wins, we never get Jey. I wanted Jey to win, but if Jey wins... TO BE CONTINUED nikkaS

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
It was good for a while but...

TGW7WMz.png

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
NOT LIKE THIS :damn:

the little kid in me hates what happened, and they beat the brakes off Jimmy 4 weeks ago so in a way it doesn't make sense and just seems like a Russo swerve for the sake of it..

but I'll let it rock. We forget Jimmy was the charismatic one. He had the charm and the girl. The smile. He was the Edge. The Jeff Hardy. All that kinda changed when Jey went on that pandemic run. He took the ball and ran with it. I saw these dudes as nothing but a forever tag team until Jey broke out. If they play into that, this shyt could work. Play into Jimmy feeling it should be HIM. He should be next in line for Chief. HE should be main eventing PLE's.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEEN MEEEEE :why:

they actually kinda played into this in the promo where Jey talked about being jealous of Jimmy because he was prom king, most likely to succeed and all 'lat. tables turned.. shyt makes more sense than I thought tbh... its just weird because they beat the dog shyt out of this nikka a month ago..

That's what makes it an even colder turn tho'... the jealousy is so deep with Jimmy that as much as he despises Roman, the only thing he hates more than Roman being champion/tribal chief... is his brother being it instead. As some people have pointed out, Jimmy was talking about being Tribal Chief first. HE wants to be Chief, but saw his brother get the opportunity. Just like he saw his brother be the Right Hand Man, saw his brother be "Main Event", saw his brother pin Roman last month. His resentment for Jey is stronger than anything. He's not trying to be down with Roman OR Jey now, he's out for himself.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Smackdown rating will be interesting. If it does numbers, y’all owe Hunter an apology.

If it flops, it’s over my nikkas

Last edited: