Why Does Cleveland Play Cavalier and Get Bullied By Chicago? Cavs at Bulls @8 on TNT

Are The Cavs in serious trouble?

• Blow the team up...it's over...Bron to sac town

• Cavs are like @brooklynzson and will flip that switch come playoff time

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
In time
hands_zps9bajinhk.png
Rep

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They're not coasting and they're not trolling. They are old and their individual defensive personnel just isnt good. If the 3 pointers aren't falling they are in trouble
I'll bump this after they flip the switch and run through the East yet again :coffee:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They're not coasting and they're not trolling. They are old and their individual defensive personnel just isnt good. If the 3 pointers aren't falling they are in trouble

:patrice:

They're not that old, Kyrie and Shump are 26, Love is 28, Thompson is 25...

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what about the 6 other guys in the rotation you didnt name.

Those are the 4 most important ones besides LeBron and they get the bulk of the minutes. The end of the rotation is older, but pretty much same age as the Warriors.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cavs better stop playing. Lot of hungry up and coming teams will be going at they necks in the offs, one day they will reach for that switch and it won't be there.

Exactly.

That "coasting" shyt promotes bad habits.

They can keep bullshyttin' if they want to.

That coasting excuse is bs. Why would you be coasting when you're fighting for the 1st seed? If anything they're in a bad slump.

Yeah, they're not just losing, they're playing poorly. You don't prep for the playoffs by playing bad basketball.

I'll bump this after they flip the switch and run through the East yet again :coffee:

Absolutely anything can happen when you have Lebron, but I'll be absolutely shocked if they "run through the East". Unless Boston/Toronto/Washington just turn into complete trash and give up, the Cavs are in for some dogfights at the least. They're playing poorly, and you don't go from playing poorly to being the best team in the conference just by flipping an imaginary switch.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yeah, they're not just losing, they're playing poorly. You don't prep for the playoffs by playing bad basketball.

Absolutely anything can happen when you have Lebron, but I'll be absolutely shocked if they "run through the East". Unless Boston/Toronto/Washington just turn into complete trash and give up, the Cavs are in for some dogfights at the least. They're playing poorly, and you don't go from playing poorly to being the best team in the conference just by flipping an imaginary switch.
Its one thing to up the intensity and sense of urgency for the postseason. Its another thing to totally change how you're playing and suddenly start playing well when you've looked like one of the worst teams for awhile. shyt they might lose to the Sixers tomorrow.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn what happened to them? Is it the older guys runnin outnof gas? I watched up to the 3rd quarter and bron was balling but i saw love fouled out.

Bron can hit the switch but if kyrie and kev aint hitting shots they cant make up for it in other areas. Honestly this is bron's last best chance at another title before these youngins start hitting SSJ2

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn what happened to them? Is it the older guys runnin outnof gas? I watched up to the 3rd quarter and bron was balling but i saw love fouled out.

Bron can hit the switch but if kyrie and kev aint hitting shots they cant make up for it in other areas. Honestly this is bron's last best chance at another title before these youngins start hitting SSJ2

Yep the dubs could win the next couple of years