Why does anything exist?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Still tripping on this shyt, man…
:why::mindblown:

Like how did God come into existence???

Does God have a God and how far does that chain go???

I still don’t understand how ANYTHING exists!

Isn’t it statistically more probable for nothing to have ever existed, than it is for you to be reading this sentence???

Deeper

if you look at Time as a real thing, and then you think about relevance vs. time, eventually it will be as if you or nothing exists.

The most “famous” American is probably George Washington. And in the scheme of “time” his story has only been around a little over 200 years. Out of millions. So eventually on the other side of those millions in the future, his story will die. It’ll be as if he never existed.

so existence in general is net negative. In the scheme of existence, eventually it will be as if none of us were ever here :wow:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all must like inducing existential crises. All these type questions are never ending rabbit holes. It’s a reason why some of your favorite philosophers went crazy...they was philosophizing too much

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
You ever zone out for a few seconds thinking about existence???

Like seriously…what is this that we call life??? What is the universe??? Why is it here and why do we get to experience it??? Who created it??? How did they create it??? Where are they???

Sometimes I sit in my office at work and can’t even concentrate on work cause I’m thinking about these questions…

It’s such a beautiful fukking mystery.
I feel the exact same as you breh...

I marvel at this crazy shyt daily and it gives me shills and vertigo.

This is a trip.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Still tripping on this shyt, man…
:why::mindblown:

Like how did God come into existence???

Does God have a God and how far does that chain go???

I still don’t understand how ANYTHING exists!

Isn’t it statistically more probable for nothing to have ever existed, than it is for you to be reading this sentence???
I mean, I think that what's funny is that we automatically oppose existence & nothingness... When really we can't think about nothingness. Even when we think about nothing, we think about something, which is that "nothing", that we represent to ourselves as something dark or an empty space... That's still something though.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Last edited: