Why do you think Black Women achieve more than Black Men?

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Most men I know try to do things the easy/ illegal way first. Start making fast money and look down on those doing education/ working legal jobs etc.

When they realise they can't live the fast life forever, the people they were clowning have built solid foundations and have started winning. Too many men not willing to humble themselves and start from the bottom after a certain age....

Black women are given better opportunities in the workplace and welcomed more so then black men.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Most men I know try to do things the easy/ illegal way first. Start making fast money and look down on those doing education/ working legal jobs etc.

When they realise they can't live the fast life forever, the people they were clowning have built solid foundations and have started winning. Too many men not willing to humble themselves and start from the bottom after a certain age....

Black women are given better opportunities in the workplace and welcomed more so then black men.

Why do you think that is?

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
We know how to manipulate people and ride the fence whereas a black man will hold himself back due to his pride :yeshrug:

Women in general are disingenuous beings but this world is unforgiving so we're just playing the game right.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We know how to manipulate people and ride the fence whereas a black man will hold himself back due to his pride :yeshrug:

Women in general are disingenuous beings but this world is unforgiving so we're just playing the game right.
:ehh:

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps

Naw. Plus, aren't you a mulatto with a white mother?

There are many reasons. First off I don't think it's true that black men achieve less than black women. I think we just choose different paths. For black women, we often are pushed to go the education route first, since that seems the more sure way to success. Hence many black women are in the medical field. And in general black women are just more independent and it stands out more. Most other women are coddled and expect to be taken care of. For the majority of black women that is not a plausible route, especially given how society is on black people. So black women are raised to be hardworking, independent, and to make our own way.

Being in the workforce I don't see a preference for black women against black men and definitely not being chosen over other races. At many of the jobs I have had over the years there was no significant difference in amount of black women and black men, both of us were underrepresented.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps

Oh and another thing, I don't like this narrative, it's very disingenuous and divisive. Contrary to what some would like to believe, these white people and other races don't like black women anymore than they do black men. Sandra Bland, Renisha McBride, et al show this. Not to mention all the studies Like I stated in my previous post we both have difficulty securing jobs and many of our success comes when we make our own way via starting our own businesses. So can y'all stop with this foolishness, y'all always trying to cause division amongst us.