Why do you get jealous so easily?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Op y u trolling in the salon? If the roles were reversed u know a man wouldn't put up with that for a second.

I disagree.

I wouldn't be jealous and I couldn't figure out why y'alld be. But I was seeing the situation through my prism. Just like jealous men are insecure, jealous women are the same.

I guess the question would then be..."why are you insecure?"

@KinksandCoils @Athenna @Coco @Regine Hunter

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Get real breh. Flirting is disrespectful While in a relationship.
I disagree.

I wouldn't be jealous and I couldn't figure out why y'alld be. But I was seeing the situation through my prism. Just like jealous men are insecure, jealous women are the same.

I guess the question would then be..."why are you insecure?"

@KinksandCoils @Athenna @Coco @Regine Hunter

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I've never seen anyone, man nor woman, sit gleefully by while their mate oogles and drools over someone else.

It exhilarating to give men, who are flirting in the presence of his lady, the evil stink eye.

Uncouth. Have some respect & discretion.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I've never seen anyone, man nor woman, sit gleefully by while their mate oogles and drools over someone else.

It exhilarating to give men, who are flirting in the presence of his lady, the evil stink eye.

Uncouth. Have some respect & discretion.

The premise is flirting while your mate isn't there. Sorry, I know the OP isn't clear. With your mate there you can't do much more than compliment someone else or, like you said, it'd be uncouth

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
The premise is flirting while your mate isn't there. Sorry, I know the OP isn't clear. With your mate there you can't do much more than compliment someone else or, like you said, it'd be uncouth

How does your mate find out that you've been flirting. Do run home to tell her? If so, what are your motives for doing so? What do you expect her to think/feel/do when you tell her you were out flirting with various, random chics?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I really don't know, that's just the way I am. Could be insecurity or a bunch of different reasons. I'm really jealous too but as long as I feel secure I'm usually good.