Why do women...... questions for the ladies

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Male or female I can't stand people who stare. The fukk....you being hostile or scheming to rob me or something?

At least disguise that shyt. I hate it.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:leon:

Umm... I think the point is to ask questions about situations that seem to happen with some frequency, hence gathering that there may be some sort of trend.

Furthermore, By coming to a forum and posing the question to the particpants, the desire is to get a consensus from similar people who may have better insight.

While it is quite obvious that all women aren't the same, as a women you not only have knowledge of why you yourself may do things, but you have probably gained knowledge from other women that you interact with. And because normally, as a woman, you have much more interaction with other women, your knowledge and insight should be much more accurate than any assumption we men may have come to on our own.

I doubt anyone is looking for hard fact that remains consistent in all people... In fact, that would be impossible

So umm.... :whoo:

Shut up and answer the questions... :pachaha:

:stopitslime:

And kiss my black ass while you're at it! :hmm:

Certain questions are cool to ask, but if someone is staring me down best believe I'm going to ask THAT person.

How can someone over the internet give me a better explanation than the individual doing it?:wtf: type of sense does that make?

Ol scary, afraid to talk to female asses..... :shaq:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ummmmmmmmmmmm why not ASK the female who's displaying said behavior :smh:

Contrary to popular belief all of us aren't the same......

No diss to you cause Idk you, but the bolded reminds me of the main thing that irks me about females

Women quick to say they all arent the same and "Im not like other females"...
BUT then have the nerve to hold it against you if you dont already come pre-programmed knowing how to treat her in particular

"OMG...I shouldnt have to tell you this:damn:you should just know"

If yall not all the same and you know I'm not a damn psychic then what made you expect me to just know :aicmon:

But the wild thing about it is most the time they wont even tell you that u fukking up...
You be having strikes against you and wont even know it till you looking at them one word txts like :leon:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Smh..we need a user guide written by women for men..
I think that there is a universal way that women like to be treated, as far as being respectful, punctual, phone etiquette, etc...and then after you get to know her, then focus on her individualism, what makes her laugh, etc.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
No diss to you cause Idk you, but the bolded reminds me of the main thing that irks me about females

Women quick to say they all arent the same and "Im not like other females"...
BUT then have the nerve to hold it against you if you dont already come pre-programmed knowing how to treat her in particular

"OMG...I shouldnt have to tell you this:damn:you should just know"

If yall not all the same and you know I'm not a damn psychic then what made you expect me to just know :aicmon:

But the wild thing about it is most the time they wont even tell you that u fukking up...
You be having strikes against you and wont even know it till you looking at them one word txts like :leon:

My brethren, I am not here to disagree with you.

I was simply implying females are complex creatures. The only thing the majority of us have in common is that we'll bleed once a month (unless their menstrual cycle is irregular).

If a man/woman has an inquiry about a specific individual, ask THEM.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Nancy Trillosi

punch drunk l♥ve
Daps
Reppin
Southeast
*sigh* I'll play along.

I hate being stared at too, so I seldom do it. In the rare instance that I am staring its because:
  1. I'm zoning out and you just happen to be in my line of sight
  2. I'm judging you. :sitdown:
  3. I think you're attractive. I'll usually smile or say "Hi" though. I don't want to scare the few attractive/seemingly sane ones away. :sadcam:
  4. I'm going through that "Do I know you from somewhere?" train of thought and wondering if it's worth it for me to find out.

That's just me though. :manny: