Why do women...... questions for the ladies

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
What does it mean when yall just stare, whats running through yalls mind?

If were not in a relationship, why does she always blow up my phone?:skip:

add on...

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
-I stare a lot...at anything or anybody. I'm usually looking through things, tho. I could be staring at you :leostare: and wondering what color to paint my nails. Nothing serious.

Now some chicks might be scheming on you when they stare, I don't know.

-Maybe she needs a friend to talk to. Ask her.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
For one, I try not to stare because I know how it feels to be stared at. Even if I see a really cute guy, I'd just look at him then turn away.

Who blows up each other's phone tho? Not cool!:merchant:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
For one, I try not to stare because I know how it feels to be stared at. Even if I see a really cute guy, I'd just look at him then turn away.

People who want to talk to one another?

*YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA BE HOME AT 6:59. WELL, ITS 7. * ass...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

So when your into a guy you act shy?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
So when your into a guy you act shy?

I don't stare. That's the type of personality I have. I'm the type to walk straight and give less eye contact to my surroundings. I treat them the same way just like everyone else I see which is look at them, and keep it moving. I don't just lock eyes with them and eye fukk them you know... I'm shy when it comes to the approaching part which isn't cool but hey, we all have our flaws.... right?

Ricky, you can always go gay. You have that option.
*Edit*: I meant homosexual, not gay.:stopitslime:

Since you can't tell the difference between women and girls, maybe you have other options out there for you in terms of sexuality. You'll never know, your future soul mate might be a Jeff instead of a Jennifer.:mj:

Tres Chic

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-I stare a lot...at anything or anybody. I'm usually looking through things, tho. I could be staring at you :leostare: and wondering what color to paint my nails. Nothing serious.

Now some chicks might be scheming on you when they stare, I don't know.

-Maybe she needs a friend to talk to. Ask her.

this

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Ummmmmmmmmmmm why not ASK the female who's displaying said behavior :smh:

Contrary to popular belief all of us aren't the same......

:leon:

Umm... I think the point is to ask questions about situations that seem to happen with some frequency, hence gathering that there may be some sort of trend.

Furthermore, By coming to a forum and posing the question to the particpants, the desire is to get a consensus from similar people who may have better insight.

While it is quite obvious that all women aren't the same, as a women you not only have knowledge of why you yourself may do things, but you have probably gained knowledge from other women that you interact with. And because normally, as a woman, you have much more interaction with other women, your knowledge and insight should be much more accurate than any assumption we men may have come to on our own.

I doubt anyone is looking for hard fact that remains consistent in all people... In fact, that would be impossible

So umm.... :whoo:

Shut up and answer the questions... :pachaha:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
What doe
s it mean when yall just stare, whats running through yalls mind?

If were not in a relationship, why does she always blow up my phone?:skip:

add on...

I dont stare, I might send an appreciative glance his way, if he's looking right..if he returns my look, then I hit him with the shy look down, then up and perhaps a hair toss..

Blowing up phones if we not together?????:stopitslime: we off that.. one courtesy call/ text only.

• Dap
Reactions: 904
Daps
when i stare i'm judging :jawalrus: and i don't blow up men's phone. if i call him once he better call back :usure:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
When I stare it's mostly b/c I have things on my mind.
If it's at a guy, it's b/c I think your fine.
If it's a girl, I'm wondering where she got her shoes/earrings from.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I dont stare, I might send an appreciative glance his way, if he's looking right..if he returns my look, then I hit him with the shy look down, then up and perhaps a hair toss..

Blowing up phones if we not together?????:stopitslime: we off that.. one courtesy call/ text only.

And thats all I need

My eye contact game is vicious:takedat: