Why do white people...

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
You got excited and decided to make this thread. You want to talk about this. You disguised it as a hate thread but you're hot and bothered right now. You love the attention from rich older guys. It's understandable. But you'd still be a wench because he's white.

Lmfao ew, I made this thread because I have anxiety I didn't appreciate getting scolded.

A person with a fear of people don't get hot and bothered, mad as hell, but not like a bytch in heat.

But I'm assuming hot and bothered is how you would have felt if a rich cac yelled at you seeing as you expressed it so detailed. :scust:

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Lmfao ew, I made this thread because I have anxiety I didn't appreciate getting scolded.

A person with a fear of people don't get hot and bothered, mad as hell, but not like a bytch in heat.

But I'm assuming hot and bothered is how you would have felt if a rich cac yelled at you seeing as you expressed it so detailed. :scust:
No I just didn't think you were autistic(no offense I'm not saying I think you are now) and felt like you knew exactly what he was doing.