Why do white people...

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Why do white people think it's ok to check complete and total strangers as though they were their parents?

I was driving to our outdoor neighborhood mailboxes and I pulled into the little drive way the way I always did. I pulled in front of a already parked car and as I was parking a older white male in a (nice fukking) porsche convertible pulled up in front of me at the same time. He was parking kind of close so I backed up a little and felt the situation was a little awkward so I was going to wait until he got out of his car and get his mail.

After I waited about a whole minute and he hadn't moved I finally got out and that's when this jackass finally decided to get out just so he could tell me, "I thought you were in a hurry!" :krs:

I just laugh it off and say no (btw I'm in my house shoes, pajamas and my hair is in a sloppy ponytail, I didn't think I would run into anyone at the mailbox but lo and behold) but then with much enthusiasm but heavy sarcasm he says, "something something something into three lanes and all just to get your mail!"

And this point I realized that he thought I almost caused an accident or something, which wasn't the case at all. Even though I can't recall specifically what I had done to make him think that way, because I do drive fast, I'm very careful. So I was just like :aicmon: and kept it moving to get my mail. But since this jackass has to get his as well he's all like "You know better than that."
The fukk I do.
I'm still ignoring him as he then tries to introduce himself, "I'm Jones (or John, whatever) by the way."

Me: :ld:

I didn't say shyt the whole time.

What made it worse was that smug little smile on his face. I just get in my car and drive off. I hope his porsche gets trashed in the thunderstorm tonight :pacspit:. If I didn't know any better, when he got back in his car and held his hand up he might have been flipping the bird but I was too far away and someone else had pulled up behind him.
:wtb:

Daps
Why do white people think it's ok to check complete and total strangers as though they were their parents?

I was driving to our outdoor neighborhood mailboxes and I pulled into the little drive way the way I always did. I pulled in front of a already parked car and as I was parking a older white male in a (nice fukking) porsche convertible pulled up in front of me at the same time. He was parking kind of close so I backed up a little and felt the situation was a little awkward so I was going to wait until he got out of his car and get his mail.

After I waited about a whole minute and he hadn't moved I finally got out and that's when this jackass finally decided to get out just so he could tell me, "I thought you were in a hurry!" :krs:

I just laugh it off and say no (btw I'm in my house shoes, pajamas and my hair is in a sloppy ponytail, I didn't think I would run into anyone at the mailbox but lo and behold) but then with much enthusiasm but heavy sarcasm he says, "something something something into three lanes and all just to get your mail!"

And this point I realized that he thought I almost caused an accident or something, which wasn't the case at all. Even though I can't recall specifically what I had done to make him think that way, because I do drive fast, I'm very careful. So I was just like :aicmon: and kept it moving to get my mail. But since this jackass has to get his as well he's all like "You know better than that."
The fukk I do.
I'm still ignoring him as he then tries to introduce himself, "I'm Jones (or John, whatever) by the way."

Me: :ld:

I didn't say shyt the whole time.

What made it worse was that smug little smile on his face. I just get in my car and drive off. I hope his porsche gets trashed in the thunderstorm tonight :pacspit:. If I didn't know any better, when he got back in his car and held his hand up he might have been flipping the bird but I was too far away and someone else had pulled up behind him.
:wtb:

giphy.gif

Oh god girl, I think he was hitting on you. I hope he hasn't been watching you.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
You got excited and decided to make this thread. You want to talk about this. You disguised it as a hate thread but you're hot and bothered right now. You love the attention from rich older guys. It's understandable. But you'd still be a wench because he's white.