Why do white people never catch the "holy ghost"?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
white people usually cry when they ctach the holy ghost

little_girl_cry_gif.gif

:scusthov: crying is a disgusting thing to look at

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I caught the Holy Ghost once in a black church. This was right around the height of the Hyphy movement and I started showin out like
berneydidnotread.gif

The Sunday regulars were like :dwillhuh: :whoo: :merchant: :wow: :gladbron: :myman: Had the whole congregation goin dumb shortly thereafter.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I caught the Holy Ghost once in a black church. This was right around the height of the Hyphy movement and I started showin out like
berneydidnotread.gif

The Sunday regulars were like :dwillhuh: :whoo: :merchant: :wow: :gladbron: :myman: Had the whole congregation goin dumb shortly thereafter.

:heh: one of my nikkas gets exactly like the nikka in this gif when he's drunk

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
when i had to go to church when i was a little kid we went to a presbyterian church. there was certainly no dancing and all the music sounds like it is from 1848. :beli: i hated church anyways so i would just doodle all over stuff with those tiny pencils. eventually it got so bad they had to put out pads of paper for us that said "Doodle Pads For Young Presbyterians" :lolbron:

i would imagine the reason there is no "holy ghost catching" at white churches is because all the music is provided by a crappy pipe organ from a hundred years ago and you can't even tap your foot to it.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i usually catch it about 3 seconds before i ejaculate and it lasts for about 10 seconds after the last splatter.

semtex

:)
Daps
My sister used to go to an evangelical church and them fools would be planking in the chairs and shyt. Fear is an amazing thing

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
u never lied robert tilton had the woods doin the bootscootboogie down here..for a yrs...potters house i have seen woods inner self come out n show out
before he packed up shop and moved to Fl dood had farmers branch (dallas) on lock. my grandma used to be in that bih like :mj: (and we's black.)

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dude breaking it down @2:05
And the girl going ham @2:12

[ame=http://youtu.be/AlZpSd2lRJQ]Church drum and bass rave - YouTube[/ame]