Why do white people lose their minds over terrorism so much?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Only 3 people died in the Boston bombing

wYotkqj.gif

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh at acting like white people are the only ones bugged out by terrorist attacks

news flash

the entire world is, no matter what race

ffs you think black people up in boston were like "MAN WHAT ARE THESE WHITE PPL FREAKING OUT ABOUT RIGHT NOW I DONT GET IT"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh at acting like white people are the only ones bugged out by terrorist attacks

news flash

the entire world is, no matter what race

ffs you think black people up in boston were like "MAN WHAT ARE THESE WHITE PPL FREAKING OUT ABOUT RIGHT NOW I DONT GET IT"

First of all, I grew up in a pretty violent neighborhood when I was young so I grew up seeing people die often. Its doesn't trip me out. Also, I think most nikkas who didn't grow up in the burbs feel the same way. When you see nikkas dyin every day because of violence, a couple of bombs and dead people once and a while isn't that big a deal.

It might trip white people out since they don't have a daily reminder of violence but if you grew up in a community like I did, then this wouldn't be a big deal. shyt I'll take a terrorist bomb once every couple of years over multiple gun deaths every few days.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's bad.

Hope that helps.

But why don't they lose their minds about all the other bad shyt in the world? That is my point.

At least I'm consistent. I don't give a shyt about kids dying in Africa just like I don't give a shyt about that kid dying in Boston. I don't lose sleep over either one. But cacs only seem to care when they are under threat rather than caring about all people being under threat. I'm sure more than one kid died in the hood since the Boston bombings yet we ain't heard about that.

I'm not a hypocrite. The cacs who act like the few people who died in Boston are somehow more special than everyone else dying in the world are the hypocrites.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:comeon: I live in America nikka. Cacs only give a shyt when one of their own is killed. They don't even give a shyt about black folks dying in this country. You tellin me they give a shyt about all the suffering happening abroad? :stopitslime:

You're speaking generally on something that is singular.

I'm not gonna sit here and say every single white person doesn't care when a black person dies and only care when white people die because I don't know that to be a true statement.

Furthermore, I didn't tell you chit about anything that happens abroad. You never saw me type that.

What I did say to awnser your question is that people (not just white - honestly, I don't think "white" was even in the title when I saw it the first time) lose their minds over terrorism so much because terrorism is bad. That's what I said. If you can't first agree that it's bad, I don't know how we can further your understanding.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many blacks got injured by that bomb?

let the coli tell it, that shyt was a cac seeking missile. it went off in a fukkin public place

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow, you made a thread no caring about people

you're a freaking rebel breh

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
history repeats itself. them cacs were no better when they parked their boats on the east years ago and came thru and terrorized the native americans wit their bullets and diseased blankets and rape... cacs wanna whine about this terror in america shyt, but their relatives were doing it first.

:salute:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: you really think there were black people at a fukkin marathon? maybe some africans got hurt but I'm sure there were no real nikkas in the crowd :whew:

honestly nah i dont :russ:

i would never go to that shyt myself either. sittin around watchin people run :scusthov: