Why do white people lose their minds over terrorism so much?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only 3 people died in the Boston bombing yet we got cacs losing their minds over that shyt. They even took time outta the fukking NFL draft to talk bout it. More than 3 nikkas die everyday in America. Why are we supposed to care so much about those 3 cacs in Boston?

I personally don't give two shyts about these muslim nikkas and their vendetta against these cacs. Like Chris Rock said, I ain't scared of Al-Kaeda.....I'm scared from Al-Krakka.

I do however enjoy the fact these cacs got something to fear just like I do everyday when I walk outside as a black man in racist America.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
didnt-read.gif

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
you made this thread because no one in your family was hurt.

you should be ashamed of yourself

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
domestic terrorism is accepted as a way of life. :manny: and with a good education and job you can move away from it. The people in crime ridden areas adapt.

Foriegn terrorism is random and unexpected and thus catches people off guard. It gets no more attention than a random mass shooting.

People in politics and media use it to push agenda's or bills. This is all common knowledge. Ignorance is biss.

edit: the average american scares easily.. add the lack of education and the fact that a lot of people live in bubbles be it small towns, communities, states etc. its even easier.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

once again 3 people

should we go into a big national hoopla everytime 3 more people die?

can you not get how stupid it is to make a national issue outta only 3 people when we got more people dying everyday from heart disease, cancer, and car accidents? these are real issues that people should be scared of since its much more likely to affect them and their loved ones rather than being scared of terrorist attacks that rarely happen and effect no one you'll ever know.

once again....I ain't scared of Al-Kaeda....I'm scared of Al-Krakka

cause as a black man I'm much more likely to be killed by the police or another nikka than some crazy muslim terrorist

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once again 3 people

can you not get how stupid it is to make a national issue outta only 3 people when we got more people dying everyday from heart disease, cancer, and car accidents? these are real issues that people should be scared of. not these one off terrorist attacks that rarely happen and effect no one you'll ever know.

And over a hundred were hurt from the explosion. Some people lost limbs and others were hurt badly. Just because they didnt die doesn't mean they don't deserve sympathy.

Effect no one you'll know????? You sound stupid.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
once again 3 people

can you not get how stupid it is to make a national issue outta only 3 people when we got more people dying everyday from heart disease, cancer, and car accidents? these are real issues that people should be scared of since its much more likely to affect them and their loved ones rather than being scared of terrorist attacks that rarely happen and effect no one you'll ever know.

once again....I ain't scared of Al-Kaeda....I'm scared of Al-Krakka

cause as a black man I'm much more likely to be killed by the police or another nikka than some crazy muslim terrorist

you are being very insensitive because no one in your family was harmed

imagine your little brother dying because of this

or imagine you sister losing her legs

you are an idiot

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
If they did not cause the terror,
Of course they will spaz out if,
Someone else did.

People died,
And it's Boston,
Are they not pose to spaz out?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are being very insensitive because no one in your family was harmed

imagine your little brother dying because of this

or imagine you sister losing her legs

you are an idiot

well they didn't....and thats the point.....I don't know anyone whose ever died or got injured from terrorism

and most people don't either cause it RARELY HAPPENS

why should I feel sympathy for these people when way more people die from things like heart disease, cancer, or car accidents? are people who die from terrorism just more special than the rest of us?

nikkas die every day b

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
history repeats itself. them cacs were no better when they parked their boats on the east years ago and came thru and terrorized the native americans wit their bullets and diseased blankets and rape... cacs wanna whine about this terror in america shyt, but their relatives were doing it first.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
our government is the biggest terrorist organization
on earth.

this is only the begining...
love my country but were gonna have to learn
to live with some of the shyt we do in other countries.

crazy thing is terrorism works in favor of our
government taking our right using our own fear.
a0yqua.jpg

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

I'm genuinely embarassed by a lot of the posters on this site. The internet has revealed idiots that wouldn't dare say some of this shyt in to public. This isn't just restricted to the-coli but message boards in general show how stupid/callous/idiotic some members of our society are :beli: