Why Do These Silly Nikkas Blame Single Black Mothers For The Conditions In The Community?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@Lewis Black Hey breh why are we discussing kenya and Lupitas looks in a thread that has shyt to do with what you brought up......I got you on ignore, yet everytime I log out, you still here talkin sideways about nothing......I already explained that a long time ago.......Should I bump the thread so everybody can see yall ignorance in that thread, disrespecting one black woman, while putting another above her......and please don't act like the problem is not serious....everyday in JBO and TLR. the threads minus about 2 or 3 about sisters....all deal with non black bytches and yall droolin like yall life depended on it.....so save that "he must be crazy" talk.....:comeon:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
@Lewis Black Hey breh why are we discussing kenya and Lupitas looks in a thread that has shyt to do with what you brought up......I got you on ignore, yet everytime I log out, you still here talkin sideways about nothing......I already explained that a long time ago.......Should I bump the thread so everybody can see yall ignorance in that thread, disrespecting one black woman, while putting another above her......and please don't act like the problem is not serious....everyday in JBO and TLR. the threads minus about 2 or 3 about sisters....all deal with non black bytches and yall droolin like yall life depended on it.....so save that "he must be crazy" talk.....:comeon:

Because you had to be checked. The guys who blame black women for everything are wrong and you where wrong for calling people c00ns for liking they own african american over a kenyan.

But anyway It was never my intention to derail the thread. Im out.