Why do these bad broads stay messing with disguting looking butch lesbos

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I just left the barbershop and a super bad redbone walked in looking like heaven with a big stinky looking dyke. Couldn't be money because they pulled up in a old school Maxima with rusty paint. Why do bad chicks stay fukking with these disgusting ass chicks? I don't get it. :wow:

Ol girl was looking like

tumblr_lmkg8noUmg1qesepao1_500.png

Her girlfriend was looking like

Shirley-Hemphill.jpg

Every nikka in there was looking like :wtf: :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
it really kills me as a guy who loves to sexualize attractive lesbian couples. that shyt fukks up my day.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The world may never know :scusthov:... Dykes get clowned at my school tho :obama:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I heard in ATL the dyke lesbians be having badder bytches than nikkas :leon:

You should see the b*tches these dykes pull during gay/lesbian week on the beach :wow: I remember seeing a snoop type b*tch off of Collins with a chick that looked like Sarah Varone. Where/how have we f*cked up as men? If a 5' lesbian with no d*ck can pull a bad b*tch, there's no excuse for any man :to:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and them dykes be fukking hideous. Shaped like a bag of nickels and shyt. I can see if they got with something like

da-brat-04.jpg

Chitown black women :ohlawd: Vanessa Williams, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Beals, I could go on and on :noah: Again, can any lady explain how we are f*ckin' up as men? What could lead a dime to turn down 7 inches of organic chocolate for rancid pink taco? :scusthov:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Chitown black women :ohlawd: Vanessa Williams, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Beals, I could go on and on :noah: Again, can any lady explain how we are f*ckin' up as men? What could lead a dime to turn down 7 inches of organic chocolate for rancid pink taco? :scusthov:

:whoa:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Her gf knows what to do with that puss. :ehh:

She's clearly attracted to those on the more masculine end of the spectrum. Nothing surprising about it at all.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:heh:

Most of them bad hoes have a kid by a man :snoop:...That's the different between a Lesbian and a Gay Male.

Gay Males usually have zero sexual history with women. They don't fukk women and suddenly just not like it. Most of them are gay from jump. With women it usually takes a couple of dikks and possibly a kid for them to come to terms with being a Lesbian/bi or whatever. :demonic: but most of these women are headcases.