Why do Studs have a easier time pulling women and fine women at that?

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Low key i know some of you brehs have seen this shyt over the years. You will see a stud fresh as fukk and be pulling some of the baddest chicks.

I know this one chick at my job that was a stud hella coo anyways we would chop it up about the chicks at the job. she use to tell me shyt how she would be at her desk and women would come up and whisper and lick her ears and shyt. she would be going through chicks at the job like crazy. Now I'm handsome gang and dress fresh as well and don't get play like that.

So why is it that females that portray to act like men get some many women but normal brehs who are actual men and got there shyt together got to jump though hoops to get some p*ssy :patrice:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Women know women emotionally and sexually. They trick hard.

Just because you do all this will not keep a woman from cheating.

They get cheated a lot and domestic violence is high in that community. These broads be fighting the shyt outta each other.
Big facts here!

Women are more emotionally intelligent and studs and other leabians know how to attract a woman emotionally and mentally. Us mes lack on that at times...even tho some men are good at it too but other women are super in tuned in that area.