why do so many people on this forum think PC GAMING = PLAYING AT A DESK WITH A MONITOR?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Most don't.

Most don't even think that's the biggest issue.

What do most actually think?

That no matter how easy you tell us replacing the GPU on the HAL 2000 is...we don't want to ever fukking worry about taking screwdriver to our entertainment device and inspector gadget-ing our shyt to put new fans, CPUs, gpus, motherboards, and other shyt.

Just let me breath and let the game developer worry themselves to optimize the game for me...

I. Don't. Want... To worry about optimization on my side.

Period.

------

And again, more respect to y'all who don't mind.

Last edited:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Gaming at a desk is better than on a couch. I don't see how you can be slouching on a couch and be actively interested in the game, mentally. When I'm gaming on my Xbox, playing Halo 5, I'm on the edge of the couch in the same posture as if I'm at a desk.

You're playing a game, not watching a movie.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most don't.

That no matter how easy you tell us replacing the GPU on the HAL 2000 is...we don't want to ever fukking worry about taking screwdriver to our entertainment device and inspector gadget-ing our shyt to put new fans, CPUs, gpus, motherboards, and other shyt.

Just let me breath and let the game developer worry themselves to optimize the game for me...

Period.

------

Building/maintaining/upgrading a PC isnt rocket science :mjlol:

Step your game up :umad:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Most don't.

Period.

------

That's what's wrong with this world now...people don't know how and don't want to know how to do shyt but sit on the internet and be fake. nikkas won't even use a basic Phillips head screwdriver. You remind me of that Home Depot article where the manager was scared for the future because it's known that millenials don't know shyt about shyt.

3rd time saying recently but yall nikkas spend your entire day on forums and social media but are gaining no knowledge of anything technical or anything else. In the time it takes yall clowns to scroll through your timeline and then record a video on FB Live, you literally could have built a PC.

Just tell the truth and say you have no technical skills. Building a PC is damn near like that game for infants/toddlers where the put the shapes into the correct holes...that's how easy it is and how slow some of yall are. I'll be damned if I use a computer every day of my life but don't know that bytch in and out and know how to fix it, if needed. And that goes for anything I use damn near daily in life, besides maybe a vehicle.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Most don't.

Period.

------

be scared of a screwdriver brehs

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
That's what's wrong with this world now...people don't know how and don't want to know how to do shyt but sit on the internet and be fake. nikkas won't even use a basic Phillips head screwdriver. You remind me of that Home Depot article where the manager was scared for the future because it's known that millenials don't know shyt about shyt.

3rd time saying recently but yall nikkas spend your entire day on forums and social media but are gaining no knowledge of anything technical or anything else. In the time it takes yall clowns to scroll through your timeline and then record a video on FB Live, you literally could have built a PC.

Just tell the truth and say you have no technical skills. Building a PC is damn near like that game for infants/toddlers where the put the shapes into the correct holes...that's how easy it is and how slow some of yall are. I'll be damned if I use a computer every day of my life but don't know that bytch in and out and know how to fix it, if needed. And that goes for anything I use damn near daily in life, besides maybe a vehicle.
Interesting. I didn't know it was that easy.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The uninitiated tend to think its only MKB; when in reality its more modular than consoles.

I have a DS4, connected to mine, while playing on my 32 inch. Emulators, etc, its all there.

I only use MKB for shooters like Overwatch or top downs like Diablo or HoTs.

People are still surprised that Xbox controllers are plug and play on PC....I always sit there like "Bruh, you do know who Microsoft is right?".

:Reddybeard: