Why do ****** say "chase the paper not the hoes"

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You could chase all the money in the world and still get no girls..the more you chase girls the better game you'll have to get girls.,don't let these newbies fool you into chasing money all day..money is just superficial in the material sense..women aren't..

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You could chase all the money in the world and still get no girls..the more you chase girls the better game you'll have to get girls.,don't let these newbies fool you into chasing money all day..money is just superficial in the material sense..women aren't..

:wow:

I've been lied to.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
chase the $$ and the hoes will chase u

Just to piggyback on this: when you're in HS/college, girls are interested in how "hawt" you are, your "sw*g", etc...but when you're a grown man who fukks with grown women, the first thing they're checking for is how much money you make. All that other stuff still counts, but not as much as before.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
YOU LOSE MONEY CHASING WOMEN. YOU DON'T LOSE WOMEN CHASING MONEY. SUPPOSEDLY.

find me a rich person without some hoes after him...........................

that's why dudes make fun of the OP... not something i'd do, do what YOU do fam.. but you left out the other half.

you chase this money, cause once you got the money, the hoes will flock to you. but if you chase these hoes, you gonna have to spend money on them, causing you to lose that money

so you're a virgin, but you chasing money.. but since you still ain't fukked no hoes, then you must not have the money... nor the hoes... so you got nothing lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

ok let me rephrase my earlier comment... and the saying in general

you lose money chasing hoes.. you never lose hoes IF YOU MAKING MONEY.. don't chase the shyt around.. catch that bytch and pull up in the new benz with the ceiling missing... and tell me the hoes don't instantly become approachable and willing to go home to YOUR HOUSE that night, without you buying a drink

or spend all your money chasing hoes around the club.. buying clothes cause hoes like it.. paying hoes bills.. taking hoes out on dates... and you'll find you'll get a few hoes, but you lost a lot of money doing it

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok let me rephrase my earlier comment... and the saying in general

you lose money chasing hoes.. you never lose hoes IF YOU MAKING MONEY.. don't chase the shyt around.. catch that bytch and pull up in the new benz with the ceiling missing... and tell me the hoes don't instantly become approachable and willing to go home to YOUR HOUSE that night, without you buying a drink

or spend all your money chasing hoes around the club.. buying clothes cause hoes like it.. paying hoes bills.. taking hoes out on dates... and you'll find you'll get a few hoes, but you lost a lot of money doing it

And when yo ain't got time for them they in the wind. You just lost your hoe "chasing" money

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
And when yo ain't got time for them they in the wind. You just lost your hoe "chasing" money

MY hoe?? i think you guys are missing the point... these are HOES.. you don't make time for them.. you don't spend money on them.. they will fukk you because they THINK you will do this stuff for them. then when they find out you STILL just getting money, and they are the afterthought.. the thing you do when you're bored or have a day off....

then they get mad, stomp out of the mini mansion, and go fukk with another nikka.. but unless he on your status or higher, she coming back.. and if she doesn't.. there's more hoes!!

you don't chase them, you replace them.

this is of course different for what you'd do for YOUR WIFE. or your LOVE. or that upstanding beautiful, nothing like a hoe, type of woman you met at a business meeting

we talking HOES... hoes grow on trees.. hoes chase around nikkas with money and "swag" they prey on dummies who are willing to spend spend spend on them, and they'll still step out on his ass for the first NFL star they see.. but the NFL star fukks them in a nice hotel, kicks them out, and goes to practice in the morning (chasing money) which brings him more hoes when he hits the club on his off day