Why do people think I'm weird because I don't drink (5 star thread)

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I drink for fun and relaxation.

I don't drink to get turned up and act stupid. Alcohol relaxes me and when I go out, I have more fun if I'm drinking. I don't drink hard liquor though. Mostly just beer. Its a different kind of buzz than getting fukked up on hard liquor.

Mac Tyson

Banned
Daps
im getting real close to negging your ass for this blashpemy. :mjcry:

getting drunk and turning up at a party or club is the shyt. :blessed:

i cant go to a house party or club sober at all. being sober actually sucks dikk.
Ppl that don't drink are hiding something. They are very insecure they'll starting acting a certain way
snaQ9Q7.png

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that feel though, some bawg (below average white girl) called me 'jack' (the robin williams character) just cause I don't/won't drink:camby:.

At work with nothing but cacs they drink on the job proudly & ask me to join in:childplease:.

I drink water on the rocks :ahh:.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
escapism, fitting in and peer pressure are the only reasons I can think of
I don't get why people voluntarily ingest something that takes away their memories, they are basically checking out of life...wait I guess that explains their motives

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
To each his own...I drink socially but the thing is that drinking is much more common I think in Europe than in the States, with the wine during some lunches or dinner, the aperitive thing...it's really a cultural thing. It's so widespread that it's no biggie, if you don't drink in most environments it's like saying you don't smoke, people don't care either way. Not everyone, but most people I know. I go out with people who drink and people who don't, had a girlfriend who didn't drink at all, it's nothing. People who find you weird for not drinking probably need the drink to feel good or whatever.