Why Do People Keep Swearing They Mixed With "Indian"

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:pachaha: Every female I've fcked with all said "I got Indian in Me" or "I think I got Indian in me" knowin damn well they Black. Stop tryin to make yourself Mixed....this is the problem.....

Somebody had a "colorism" thread earlier, and this is a connection with that. People want to be mixed or "light", so if they can't pass for white, then they have to adlib, so its "Indian"...Nikkas don't even know that India is the East, not Amerikkka...you mean Native American.....and you not that either....

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:pachaha: Every female I've fcked with all said "I got Indian in Me" or "I think I got Indian in me" knowin damn well they Black. Stop tryin to make yourself Mixed....this is the problem.....

Somebody had a "colorism" thread earlier, and this is a connection with that. People want to be mixed or "light", so if they can't pass for white, then they have adlib, so its "Indian"...Nikkas don't even know that India is the East, not Amerikkka...you mean Native American.....and you not that either....
Lost c00ns

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Once they see black men are paying more attenion to the mixed and lightskinned chicks they claim e Indian but don't have certificate to show for it.

Yea but some of them don't be "lightskin" and saying this. I could see if they in or from the midwest states of NC or OK. These are well known states where we mixed with native tribes back then.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Yea but some of them don't be "lightskin" and saying this. I could see if they in or from the midwest states of NC or OK. These are well known states where we mixed with native tribes back then.
true, from my experience those who are quick to claim Indian are dark skinned.