Why do People Have to People Have to be Snakes?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mean to use this over popularized term, but why? At least in my situation, it seems as if I have almost nothing, I'm just a student (I just got a job, but haven't gotten paid) but all throughout my life it seems like people have been trying to snake me. Trying to steal, go behind my back and talk shyt, try to shyt on me in my presence. I don't even understand it, especially when family does it. Do y'all ever have to deal with that kinda of shyt? What bothers me is whenever they need a helping had I'm the reliable one, it seems like my only true friends are the ones who have more money than me bc their parents or rich or they are adults like late 20s/30s/40s because they have nothing to gain from me other than dropping knowledge and helping to contribute to a young persons success. From most people my own age I never am encouraged to follow dreams, instead I'm discouraged, but by older people they see some sort of potential in me and attempt to set me in the right direction.

Sorry if it seems like I'm complaining, but I'm not; I'm explaining my situation and am curious to see if anyone is in or has been in one similar to mine.

@KingRey

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I feel snakes, the animal, get a bad rep from these people. The snake means something else in my and eastern philosophy. That being said, be a panther. You know how they move, just be a superior hunter.

I was at a house party recently with some ex-coworkers. The hostesses phone got stolen, grapevine said they thought it was me. I was drunk and passed out tho. My phone was left at their house, they used my phone to text my friend and say they are looking for the hostesses phone.

But when I called, they said they don't have my phone. After getting the run around from these people, I just filed a police report. fukk these cacs. I'd love to have dealt with it on some street shyt, but right now, I don't have the resources.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL@you stuttering the thread title like you jimmy off southpark

jimmy-vulmer_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I feel snakes, the animal, get a bad rep from these people. The snake means something else in my and eastern philosophy. That being said, be a panther. You know how they move, just be a superior hunter.

I was at a house party recently with some ex-coworkers. The hostesses phone got stolen, grapevine said they thought it was me. I was drunk and passed out tho. My phone was left at their house, they used my phone to text my friend and say they are looking for the hostesses phone.

But when I called, they said they don't have my phone. After getting the run around from these people, I just filed a police report. fukk these cacs. I'd love to have dealt with it on some street shyt, but right now, I don't have the resources.

So you got robbed by some cacs and had to snitch to get your stuff back?

:laff:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you got robbed by some cacs and had to snitch to get your stuff back?

:laff:

bytch nikka, I didn't get robbed. I forgot my phone. They holding it hostage. These are all people I know. I'm just not dealing with their lying bullshyt. I'm too broke to kick in doors right now. My phone is worth more than your life. IF AND WHEN I DO HAVE A PROBLEM AND MY shyt IS CORRECT I SEE A nikka IN HIS FACE IDGAF WHO YOU ARE.

But yeah, not my brightest moment. I am not proud I had to get other people to fight my battles for me. But never again. :to:

Why don't you go boost some cars and get into an "accident". I give you advice and you so quick to shyt on me like this?

:ufdup:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
bytch nikka, I didn't get robbed. I forgot my phone. They holding it hostage. These are all people I know. I'm just not dealing with their lying bullshyt. I'm too broke to kick in doors right now. My phone is worth more than your life. IF AND WHEN I DO HAVE A PROBLEM AND MY shyt IS CORRECT I SEE A nikka IN HIS FACE IDGAF WHO YOU ARE.

But yeah, not my brightest moment. I am not proud I had to get other people to fight my battles for me. But never again. :to:

Why don't you go boost some cars and get into an "accident". I give you advice and you so quick to shyt on me like this?

:ufdup:

Where did you give me advice? :dwillhuh:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Where did you give me advice? :dwillhuh:

That thread talking about your craft. you dapped my post. I told you to focus on boxing and try to become a mechanic and keep your ass outta jail. Look how quickly nikkas forget :why: Honestly, this was a lesson for me to not even keep these people around. Look how they bite the hand that feeds. :smh:

Being too kind can get you killed.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I don't mean to use this over popularized term, but why? At least in my situation, it seems as if I have almost nothing, I'm just a student (I just got a job, but haven't gotten paid) but all throughout my life it seems like people have been trying to snake me. Trying to steal, go behind my back and talk shyt, try to shyt on me in my presence. I don't even understand it, especially when family does it. Do y'all ever have to deal with that kinda of shyt? What bothers me is whenever they need a helping had I'm the reliable one, it seems like my only true friends are the ones who have more money than me bc their parents or rich or they are adults like late 20s/30s/40s because they have nothing to gain from me other than dropping knowledge and helping to contribute to a young persons success. From most people my own age I never am encouraged to follow dreams, instead I'm discouraged, but by older people they see some sort of potential in me and attempt to set me in the right direction.

Sorry if it seems like I'm complaining, but I'm not; I'm explaining my situation and am curious to see if anyone is in or has been in one similar to mine.

@KingRey

That's usually the case unless you got people you've been friends with for your whole life, I've heard it's better to try to have friends who are doing better than you for motivation purposes.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
That thread talking about your craft. you dapped my post. I told you to focus on boxing and try to become a mechanic and keep your ass outta jail. Look how quickly nikkas forget :why: Honestly, this was a lesson for me to not even keep these people around. Look how they bite the hand that feeds. :smh:

Being too kind can get you killed.

Oh yeah lmao. Im going to start by boosting my moms car first just to test my skills out and where I need to improve.

MF DOOM said "be too nice and people take you for a dummy" :wow:

Listen to the lyrics brehs

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh yeah lmao. Im going to start by boosting my moms car first just to test my skills out and where I need to improve.

MF DOOM said "be too nice and people take you for a dummy" :wow:

Listen to the lyrics brehs

Yeah, guess I forgot that lesson.