Why do people hate the Transformers movies yet still always watch them in theaters?

Clive42

All Star
Daps
I dont necessarily hate the transformers movies, but they could be written better and take a serious darker tone with the material without any necessary corny shyt.... Stop pandering and to little fukking kids and do right by the fans... :scust: c'mon skids and mudflap for comic relief was the most stupidest idea ever... It's beautiful eye candy to watch though and the sound is incredible just wished the story matched up...:francis: Also to add none of the decepticons have any depth to them. I mean even in the cartoon starscream was a fan favorite because he had ambition and a personality people could enjoy I mean wtf happened to him in this series?

I agree with the writing part. The first one had a decent enough storyline to get you engaged in. But the 2nd, 3rd and 4th movie all had some other writer who use to write the 'scream' movies and he one of the main reasons the screenplays are weak.

So i had hopes on this 5th one cos it ditches him and now has writers who did other movies including iron man and black hawk down. Kinda conflicted now after that 2nd trailer with that little girl but i'll have to wait and see

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kids and teens have no problem with the franchise or how the material is being handled.

But I'm eager to see how this ends up being received

:picard:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: I quit after the third one and have never seen the fourth. The same goes for the fourth Pirates movie. I know both sequels made a billion, but it wasn't my money so :manny:. People can do what they want with what they got, I suppose.

Agreed except one thing: Leave Pirates outta this :ufdup:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the writing part. The first one had a decent enough storyline to get you engaged in. But the 2nd, 3rd and 4th movie all had some other writer who use to write the 'scream' movies and he one of the main reasons the screenplays are weak.

So i had hopes on this 5th one cos it ditches him and now has writers who did other movies including iron man and black hawk down. Kinda conflicted now after that 2nd trailer with that little girl but i'll have to wait and see

Every movie is basically the exact same. Red Letter Media watched the first 3 at once (:heh:) and similar scenes would pop up at the same time

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Because they got nothing better to do.

Wholeheartedly agree with you on the Walking Dead matter, shyt is disgusting.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I don't think any of them are MUST sees for hardcore fans who grew up on them...I think most people like myself gave the first few a try and then gave up on them.

That and the Ninja Turtles just have the luxury of brand name and they advertise to kids 10 and under who don't give a damn

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I personally saw the first two and that was it. The first one is silly but the pace is fast enough to keep it enjoyable enough.

The second one is so mind-numbingly stupid...I couldn't go back for thirds.

And honestly, I don't even hate Michael Bay like that, but this franchise is trash.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This.

Nyggaz out here looking for academy award shyt out of a popcorn movie based on kids toys. :laff:

Gimme me robot fighting and fukkery and I'm good. I don't watch these joints for some intellectual shyt.

I hate this fukking rebuttal to garbage movies. Like coherent action, interesting characters, and a concise story is too much to ask for.

Gimme robots fighting! And 120 minutes of shytty human characters and cringeworthy humor

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
This.

Nyggaz out here looking for academy award shyt out of a popcorn movie based on kids toys. :laff:

Gimme me robot fighting and fukkery and I'm good. I don't watch these joints for some intellectual shyt.
Robots only fight in like 20% of the movies. What's there to enjoy about the other 100+ minutes?
Series should have been named "White Americans and the Military featuring Their Metal Buddies"