why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Africa(ns) had tribal pride not "black" pride. "Black" how we use it today is a foreign concept to Africans.

yet Africa(ns) and the global world of afro people took to our concepts of black consciousness

“It was incredible how my head was turned,” Kuti told the New York Times in 1987. “Everything fell into place. For the first time, I saw the essence of blackism. It’s crazy; in the States people think the black power movement drew inspiration from Africa. All these Americans come over here looking for awareness, they don’t realize they’re the ones who’ve got it over there. We were even ashamed to go around in national dress until we saw pictures of blacks wearing dashikis on 125th street.”

>Fela Kuti and traditional African religion

CvO31TL.jpg

EPRgxEh.jpg

wYCNkO9.jpg

6CRNycU.jpg

U8UgcKh.jpg

Black Consciousness is important to you, it is not important in my world where everyone is black. Some use it in a very hipster way to recognise black people all across the world, sort of how arabs use their religion to call each other 'brother', but make no mistake, it is not the same here as it is there. We do not hold a fist in the sky, we do not need too where everyone is black.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
black and white = afro european, afroeuropean he was
Pretty sure he was black with white blood. The man in your first picture, is biracial, one parent is white, the other is black. W.E.B is mixed.

As for your pictures, the first man is biracial, the second man appears to be mixed. Neither are black africans.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Black Consciousness is important to you, it is not important in my world where everyone is black. Some use it in a very hipster way to recognise black people all across the world, sort of how arabs use their religion to call each other 'brother', but make no mistake, it is not the same here as it is there. We do not hold a fist in the sky, we do not need too where everyone is black.

first you say black power didn't originate in the USA and now that I showed you otherwise, it's not important:mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
first you say black power didn't originate in the USA and now that I showed you otherwise, it's not important:mjlol:
I think we are defining black power in various ways. In your world black power is your civil rights movement? What civil rights movement would we have in central africa? You have black consciousness awakening as if you didn't know you were already black. We do not need an awakening since we know our ancestors. If you mean black pride, as in being proud to be african, we have had this for centuries you poor diaspora.

The word black is far more important to you than it is me. Your census have the word black, mine have tribes.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Pretty sure he was black with white blood. The man in your first picture, is biracial, one parent is white, the other is black. W.E.B is mixed.

black w/ white blood and biracial are both mixed-afroeuropean. You can't say mixed people aren't seen as "black" in Africa when we know Malcom X and Bob Marley are/were seen as such

As for your pictures, the first man is biracial, the second man appears to be mixed.

So is he "black?" A few posts back you tried to justify WEB Dubois and Malcolm X for being seen as "black" in Africa because they weren't biracial, even though they had phenotypes of many biracials.

Neither are black africans.

No one said they were African's, they're "black".:skip:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
black w/ white blood and biracial are both mixed-afroeuropean. You can't say mixed people aren't seen as "black" in Africa when we know Malcom X and Bob Marley are/were seen as such

So is he "black?" A few posts back you tried to justify WEB Dubois and Malcolm X for being seen as "black" in Africa because they weren't biracial, even though they had phenotypes of many biracials.

No one said they were African's, they're "black".:skip:
Jesus fukking christ. They are predominately black with white blood, they are mixed, is this a difficult concept? Bob and Malcolm are mixed, neither are african.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I think we are defining black power in various ways. In your world black power is your civil rights movement? What civil rights movement would we have in central africa? You have black consciousness awakening as if you didn't know you were already black. We do not need an awakening since we know our ancestors. If you mean black pride, as in being proud to be african, we have had this for centuries you poor diaspora.

Black Power as defined in the articles I posted. Proud of being African isn't the same thing as racial pride in being "Black" as you saw in the south african example or let's North East Africans who didn't in the past ever see themselves as "black" people but often do now because of Western influences.

The word black is far more important to you than it is me. Your census have the word black, mine have tribes.

"black" is the modern term for the global world of afro descendents. When you see African's today talking about and claiming "blackness" just no where it originated.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
btw. Bob is considered a coloured, everyone in africa knows this. Does that mean we can't like his music? He has black blood. Is Drake black or jewish? he's both. I am very sure he would be welcomed in Israel with open arms, some may even say "welcome home" why? because he carries some bloodline, but make no mistake, he is biracial, not black.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Jesus fukking christ. They are predominately black with white blood, they are mixed, is this a difficult concept? Bob and Malcolm are mixed, neither are african.

Who said they were African? I said they were "Black" and are seen as such in Africa.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Black Power as defined in the articles I posted. Proud of being African isn't the same thing as racial pride in being "Black" as you saw in the south african example or let's North East Africans who didn't in the past ever see themselves as "black" people but often do now because of Western influences.

"black" is the modern term for the global world of afro descendents. When you see African's today talking about and claiming "blackness" just no where it originated.
It came from cacs. We call ourselves by our country or tribe, we may tell you we are black, because by default you already know you couldn't locate a tribe on a map.