Why do new york dudes lie so much

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"i'm in the hood wit T-pain's chain on" - Maino

:russ: @ gettin a nig robbed then forcing him to collab with you a few years later.

maino is a bully everyone he has robbed or beat up is under 5'6

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maino is a bully everyone he has robbed or beat up is under 5'6

bunky is a tall, fat penguin lookin n!gga and maino had him poopin bricks when he showed him the ratchet. shortly after he got his head spanked too. but yeah, maino goin upside yung berg's head and smackin that white boy was just mean, thats like smackin your girl around. i heard maino smacked up and robbed Gravy too, the big fat n!gga that played Biggie. i think Chaz and them networked Maino into the rap game, theres no reason he should have a record deal, he cant rap

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
let's be honest when it come to rap only Cali nikkas overall can claim they bout that life...from the older generation to newer generation....far as NY nikkas lyin,in real life they some of the most over exxageratin azz nikkas I ever came across:laff:...they got egos too but I ain't mad at that,I don't need nobody to humble theyself around me....I just be laughin bcuz in each instance evertime the NY dude would tell sum long story everybody would be givin the :wtb: "we don't believe u" face while he talkin...but he kept talkin anyway:laff:...I gotta go to NY one day just for the comedy...and thizzle dance in the middle of times square so they get it on that giant screen.....might snatch a few of y'all bytches:mjpls:

:sitdown:

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
NY is full of homo thugs. That fukk shyt rarely happens in the south. Too much funny style shyt in new york :gag:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta go to NY one day just for the comedy...and thizzle dance in the middle of times square so they get it on that giant screen.....might snatch a few of y'all bytches:mjpls:

its new york, anybody that actually will notice you dancing in the middle of times square will probably just look away and warn their children that thats what happens to people when they smoke crack rocks

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh: and here I was under the impression that ALL rappers lie, come to find out the lying is only restricted to NY. It's starting to all make sense now...I guess every nikka down south is really a trapstar/coke kingpin :obama:

:dead:

MaddGame

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NY is full of homo thugs. That fukk shyt rarely happens in the south. Too much funny style shyt in new york :gag:

When the south started rapping they ruined hip hop.
They killed it dead.
When the East and West ran shyt they both had real lyricists ain't no lyricist from the south outside of Outkast.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
They killed it dead.
When the East and West ran shyt they both had real lyricists ain't no lyricist from the south outside of Outkast.
:umad: Cole, Krit, Curren$y, Young Roddy.

South nikkas can listen to trap shyt than go listen to Nas or Pac we listen to a lot of shyt I know I do. We ain't hate when yall had it but yall nikkas espcially up top be hating hard but wanna ride the wave ASAP/French :snoop:

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
They killed it dead.

:russ: youse a hoe. You got some long nuts talkin about ruining hip hop. Yall got french montana, maino, red cafe and asap rocky running NY :laff:

The south is runnin thangs, get used to it :rambo:

Barney Pimpson

Illusionist
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
NYC niccas set up shop down south and showed y'all hustle in the 90s and in the 00s we showed you how to rap. 99% of the clowns down south are only eating bc of how 50 changed the mix tape game

Stick to your snap music and stanly leg cause that tough talk don't mean shyt up here