Why do new york dudes lie so much

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It is crazy how they come down south get beat up everyday by real dudes go back home and said they ran shyt when they was only running the kids that wanted to be from new York.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is crazy how they come down south get beat up everyday by real dudes go back home and said they ran shyt when they was only running the kids that wanted to be from new York.

"i'm in the hood wit T-pain's chain on" - Maino

:russ: @ gettin a nig robbed then forcing him to collab with you a few years later.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and..? thats something to brag about..? :wtf:

nah, but the threadstarter is clearly trying to say that new york rappers are food down south, which is arguably the most false thing i've ever read online, so i just figured i'd give him an incident that showcased the counter to that, a down south rapper being food in ny, which happens much much more often

Daps
nah, but the threadstarter is clearly trying to say that new york rappers are food down south, which is arguably the most false thing i've ever read online, so i just figured i'd give him an incident that showcased the counter to that, a down south rapper being food in ny, which happens much much more often

again.. T-Pain, is not a rapper :sitdown:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let's be honest when it come to rap only Cali nikkas overall can claim they bout that life...from the older generation to newer generation....far as NY nikkas lyin,in real life they some of the most over exxageratin azz nikkas I ever came across:laff:...they got egos too but I ain't mad at that,I don't need nobody to humble theyself around me....I just be laughin bcuz in each instance evertime the NY dude would tell sum long story everybody would be givin the :wtb: "we don't believe u" face while he talkin...but he kept talkin anyway:laff:...I gotta go to NY one day just for the comedy...and thizzle dance in the middle of times square so they get it on that giant screen.....might snatch a few of y'all bytches:mjpls: