Why do most Arcadium threads end up being a Sony Vs Microsoft?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The internet coli as a whole is built on Stan wars.

*fixed*

pointless XB1 v. PS4 debates are not limited to this forum...what’s always surprising tho is the amount of “grown men with full time jobs” who like to argue over which is “better”

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
nikkas just wanna belong to something & have something to shyt on. I stopped participating to that nonsense after smooth3d passed. We used to always talk shyt & I was always looking back like why would we spend time out our day to even do that shyt?? Life is way too fukkin short man.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It goes both ways.
The coli is essentially a barbershop.
I don't come here for serious conversations.
You come in here for conversation... Not serious convo.

Yet, you're also actively involved in non joke topics like this one.

Also, we don't go to a stand up comedy show to hear the same joke done 100 times by the same comedians... I think the fact that the arcadium devolves into the exact same shyt everyday isn't parallel to a Barbershop.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like to engage in stan wars sometimes, I'm a fan of Xbox and xbox but I'm a gamer 1st.

I don't like sony gaming practices persay and I don't like the "stans" or crowd they cater to... but it is what it is.

Sony for me has always been a jrpg and "japanese" machine. Only way you get alot of the cool japanese games and jrpgs for a long time was via playstation. Now with steam, and the 3ds, there are more avenues.

But when it comes to these games, thats all that matters 1st and foremost:yeshrug:

It is really lame that you can't have any type of discussion without it turning into a Xbox bashing thread.

Nintendo is the only neutral ground now, and before the switch they was bashing that hard too.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You come in here for conversation... Not serious convo.

Yet, you're also actively involved in non joke topics like this one.

Also, we don't go to a stand up comedy show to hear the same joke done 100 times by the same comedians... I think the fact that the arcadium devolves into the exact same shyt everyday isn't parallel to a Barbershop.
I'll get involved in non joke topics but also realize where I'm posting. :yeshrug:
If things go left I don't take them seriously. The only thing I wish would change about the arcadium is when these "jokes" get personal and people start throwing insults at each other including family members. Other than that, the rest just is what is.
A few times a year we get threads like these and the arcadium always goes back to its nature.
More moderation:hula:Less moderation
Sony Stans :hula:Xbots
The cycle continues and things generally stay the same.
Now the coli as a whole, has been slipping for quite some time IMO but that's another topic altogether.