Why do most Arcadium threads end up being a Sony Vs Microsoft?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Some posters simply like to argue. They have nothing else to do, apparently. This goes for both sides. The overwhelming majority of arcadium posters do not engage in stupid console wars. It’s just a very vocal minority of posters who do this fanboy shyt.

Plus, some of these fanboy fights and arguments have been going on since before the coli. It’s fun for posters to take a side and argue with other posters that they’ve known for years. It’s kinda like just talking shyt with friends. :manny:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Some posters simply like to argue. They have nothing else to do, apparently. This goes for both sides. The overwhelming majority of arcadium posters do not engage in stupid console wars. It’s just a very vocal minority of posters who do this fanboy shyt.

Plus, some of these fanboy fights and arguments have been going on since before the coli. It’s fun for posters to take a side and argue with other posters that they’ve known for years. It’s kinda like just talking shyt with friends. :manny:
Okay. I get it now.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The question is the title. Game is announced, thread is made. First few posts talk about the game. Someone shyts on Sony or Microsoft, another person claps back and then its back and forth.

We're all grown men here, can't we just talk about games without disparaging remarks?
It's not quite what you're saying tho. This is now a Sony dominated board so the board has turned to shyt :ld: And everyone tried to blame me, so I left :manny:

I laughed while this place fell the fukk off, and I'm back because I wanna flex. But there will never be peace here until I'm made a mod. Name the mod who has ever held the Sony fanboys accountable for there negative contributions on THIS site, I'll wait :popcorn:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It's not quite what you're saying tho. This is now a Sony dominated board so the board has turned to shyt :ld: And everyone tried to blame me, so I left :manny:

I laughed while this place fell the fukk off, and I'm back because I wanna flex. But there will never be peace here until I'm made a mod. Name the mod who has ever held the Sony fanboys accountable for there negative contributions on THIS site, I'll wait :popcorn:
You sure have a high opinion of yourself.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4