Why do Internet Ass Muhfukkas yawn at actual policies/proposals but expect us get mad at complete bullshyt

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Republicans can ban AP Black History or some shyt in Florida.

Internet Ass Muhfukkas: "So??? :unimpressed:"

:hula:

A Jamaican restaurant is opening in the mall.
Internet Ass Muhfukkas: :damn:
:damn:
merica-murica.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You forgot to mention the internet ass mothafukkas suggesting you should home school your kids :russ: :russ: :russ:

And dont link them a senate/house.gov cause they allergic to verifying the shyt they get upset about.
What exactly is wrong with home school? They can come out a lil off socially but I met some brilliant folks growing up that were home schooled

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What exactly is wrong with home school? They can come out a lil off socially but I met some brilliant folks growing up that were home schooled
Bro how many people have the kinda lifestyles where they can do that? :dahell: Not to mention a lot of dummies will turn out dumb ass kids talking about chakras and what 5G does. School gives children the ability to be social (and socializing is a skill) and time away from parents to develop.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Bro how many people have the kinda lifestyles where they can do that? :dahell: Not to mention a lot of dummies will turn out dumb ass kids talking about chakras and what 5G does. School gives children the ability to be social (and socializing is a skill) and time away from parents to develop.
I'm not sure I've even seen any of these kinda suggestions on here but it's at least something can be done successfully with caution. This shyt I'm talking about makes zero sense.