Why do I have warts under my tongue?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you better get that checked out instead of browsing through WebMd or you bout to end up like
Ga8fujJ.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I've had pain under my tongue for a week ever since I went bingeing on sour skittles. Idk why I have these even though I've never done oral sex on a girl(and nah, I'm not gay:skip:).

They look like warts because I've been googling them and it looks exactly like that, albeit smaller. I'm gonna see a dentist soon anyways. Maybe it's HPV Type 1 which are cold sores, but idk.

Edit: After looking more, my taste bud is inflamed under my tongue.

Matter of fact, idk if these are even warts...

2nd Edit: This shyt might just be a skin tag... I've noticed these being here before, I think.

Want some advice young homie? STOP GOOGING HEALTH SYMPTOMS! All you're doing is causing yourself health anxiety. If you are worried go to a doctor.

I'm not a health professional but I've also read different articles about HPV:

#1 About the majority of the population has HPV and don't know it. There is about #400-500 different strands of virus (only 5-6 strands are cancerous)

#2 There is no way to test men for it
#3 You can easily get it from simply kissing someone (or sex in general)
#4 The immune system is naturally supposed to clear the virus from the system

#5 Warts are white clusters

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Oh boy...we really need a general grooming thread.

If there is one nikkas need to up it.

There is absolutely no reason for a civilized human with access to the internet to have warts...anywhere nevermind their god damn tongue.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
sometimes my tongue can get bumpy when i eat sour skittles and some other type of sour candy. maybe you been eating too much. stop eating sour skittles for a bit and start drinking plenty of water ,breh. Sour candies can cause dehydration on your tongue.

ill_will82

Daps
@Dray5K

I said all of that to say this, because I deal with some form of health anxiety because I have cerebral palsy and getting older. It's hard for me to not worry about my health because I think of my family history w/cancer. It makes it no better when all you hear about is someone you know or you're ppl knew that has cancer. Also, googling symptoms and looking at pictures can be misleading (WebMD). I try to stay away from googling health related shyt.

ill_will82

Daps
sometimes my tongue can get bumpy when i eat sour skittles and some other type of sour candy. maybe you been eating too much. stop eating sour skittles for a bit and start drinking plenty of water ,breh. Sour candies can cause dehydration on your tongue.

Exactly. Sugar dehydrates the body in general. It's like if you constantly drink soda/ice tea and other sugary drinks or in his case, eat a bunch of candy then yeah his mouth is going to be dry or irritated.

Drinking water is to keep the body hydrated.