Why do folks wear basketball shorts under their pants?

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
At least were I'm from in Louisiana, we would wear short under our pants if we're in the street all day and night, and really don't know if we're going to make it back to the house that at night. And when you find a place to crash, you can take your pants off and be a little more comfortable. You don't want to sleep in jeans in a house with no A/C in Louisiana. Also it can suffocate the pubic musk a little, bcuz we might on the go 2 or 3 days without going home or showering.

:wtf:

nikka speak for yourself.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was for a couple reasons but mainly for if you sagged your jeans. i think a lot of people just did it because they saw others doing it though

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
did this in 9th grade because from school i'd go directly to my boy's house, eat dinner, then head to the park to play ball. i cant believe i used to hate going home. it's all i ever wanna go to these days. but yea i dont do that shyt anymore. i'd prolly look like im wearing a diaper.

that thang would prolly be poking doe :lupe2:

Torrez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wear shorts under because you never know when you may lose your pants.

[ame=http://youtu.be/OvQJsYnkNhA]Man shoots his pants off with a shotgun - YouTube[/ame]

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I do it sometimes depending on the type of pants I have on, I dont wear the big nike or jordan shorts, it's usually the thin shorts.