Why do folks wear basketball shorts under their pants?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
At least were I'm from in Louisiana, we would wear short under our pants if we're in the street all day and night, and really don't know if we're going to make it back to the house that at night. And when you find a place to crash, you can take your pants off and be a little more comfortable. You don't want to sleep in jeans in a house with no A/C in Louisiana. Also it can suffocate the pubic musk a little, bcuz we might on the go 2 or 3 days without going home or showering.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
did this in 9th grade because from school i'd go directly to my boy's house, eat dinner, then head to the park to play ball. i cant believe i used to hate going home. it's all i ever wanna go to these days. but yea i dont do that shyt anymore. i'd prolly look like im wearing a diaper.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did this in 9th grade because from school i'd go directly to my boy's house, eat dinner, then head to the park to play ball. i cant believe i used to hate going home. it's all i ever wanna go to these days. but yea i dont do that shyt anymore. i'd prolly look like im wearing a diaper.

:deadmanny:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Back then, I did it to fill my big ass jeans:dead: Today, there is no reason to do that with jeans unless you still rocking them fubu shyts:huhldup:

I still rock bball shorts under sweats if I know I'm going to shoot some hoops in the morning. shyt is cold as fukk and it takes awhile to warm up.