Why do dark skin people hate light skin people all of a sudden

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Don't worry about me, you should be worrying about moving out the hood and getting you're police record cleaned.

Where's you're father?

my juvenile record is being examined as we speak and regardless it can't be held against me im over 18 now and havent been locked up since, my father is down stairs sleep watching cowboy movies and yelling my at brother for not taking out garbage.

Where's you father?

Daps
Reppin
London
:beli:I've never had a problem with light skinned people and I wasn't even really noticing this stuff until I started lurking on sohh. How people can talk about dark skinned and light skinned black people like they're two different races baffles me since you can have both dark skinned and light skinned people in the same family. One of my own brothers is light skinned and so is my grandmother on my father's side, I'm at least a shade darker than anybody in my immediate family, my grandmother on my mother's side is dark skinned and her children have a range of skin tones, I have cousins who also have differing skin tones amongst their siblings.

:aicmon:Are people serious when they go on with this nonsense?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
When you really think about it, the fact that we even categorize ourselves as "light-skinned" and "dark-skinned" and that these terms exist is kind of wild. It's not even as if people are separating themselves by nationality/ethnicity/culture/etc. Hell, throw in the term "redbone" and "pretty for a dark-skinned chick" in there too. :notsure:

shyt's kind of crazy.

Black people are literally separating themselves WITHIN the same color.

...and yeah, if you want to see where it's really prevalent, check Twitter & Instagram out with the #TeamLightSkin /#TeamDarkSkin stuff. :yikesvince:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because most dark skinned people are ugly :heh:.

:rudy:

tumblr_m9s4j4Cl311remcdno1_400.gif

bytch ass nikka :pacspit::birdman: