WHY Do Crazy Women Have this look in their Eyes?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Toes are on point and I don't even care for feet like that :ehh:

When the second toe is even with the big toe, not longer or short but even.....

It ain't even about the eyes at that point. Broad is crazy, born crazy. Was probably a crazy Lil girl, crazy teen, she was, is and will die crazy.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
60DheMY.gif

Its some truth behind that.. I had to bush this one...
You just have this shyt on deck? :dwillhuh:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
My girl has those eyes too:takedat:and lord she is looney like a ferret on crack at times,but the fun kind. Went to the first aid after she had one of her clumsy accidents again(ran into a riser and gave herself a black eye this time but she got ran over by a car running toward me after she got off work,got into a fight with skinheads cause she called them retards with suspenders and said they all had small dikks, got me fukked up at a party cause she had put molly in all the drinks but forgot to tell me and i did 4 red cups filled with straight wodka and molly before i figured it out and passed out,we got thrown out some many clubs for instigating shyt we couldn't go out for a while) after she beat me at the shooting range at a festival doing a victory dance:usure::lolbron::russ:..the nurses and the doctor had a hard time believing our story and kindly asked me to stay in the waiting room while they asked her all type of domestic absuse questions..i could hear her laughing in the other room when they asked her if i gave her the black eye..and she was "ooohhhh..that would be fun..me and him fighting..i'd stab him though and he would be answering the questions,all this while high on MDMA and bug eyed laughing..meanwhile i am in the room :mjtf::gucci::why::snoop:...they examined her and the doctor noticed her eyes and said..do you know if you have
thyroid issues? She said no and he explained that women sometimes have thyroid issues which they are not aware of and the eyes are a giveaway.I am allowed back in the room and he then proceeds to list the symptoms and i go :whoo::merchant::ooh::krs::dahell:"hyper activity,mood swings,in some cases an above average libido,higher heart rate and metabolism and since he could clearly see we where both high as kites he asked if we did drugs often and she blurts out..: don't you?" ...When we got back home we started talking about women we know that might have the same condition and have that wide eyed crazy to them...we got to 9 and all of them are a lot to handle...I love this woman though,i am never bored with her and she will try anything once,just to know what she is talking about, i love women like that but they can be a handful..

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
She's got that Lifetime Movie, psycho woman who has a crush on someone's husband look.

Or...

"Spazz out because you didn't respond to her text"

200-1.gif

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ever had the death stare done on u? Crazy bih was looking at me thru the vending machine. I could see her reflection. I turned around and asked why u looking at me like that? She paused for awhile looked at her phone and said nothing no reason.

Had mad arguments with her week after week. I eventually ghosted her. She has a demon in her spirit. And I'm not religious.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My girl has those eyes too:takedat:and lord she is looney like a ferret on crack at times,but the fun kind. Went to the first aid after she had one of her clumsy accidents again(ran into a riser and gave herself a black eye this time but she got ran over by a car running toward me after she got off work,got into a fight with skinheads cause she called them retards with suspenders and said they all had small dikks, got me fukked up at a party cause she had put molly in all the drinks but forgot to tell me and i did 4 red cups filled with straight wodka and molly before i figured it out and passed out,we got thrown out some many clubs for instigating shyt we couldn't go out for a while) after she beat me at the shooting range at a festival doing a victory dance:usure::lolbron::russ:..the nurses and the doctor had a hard time believing our story and kindly asked me to stay in the waiting room while they asked her all type of domestic absuse questions..i could hear her laughing in the other room when they asked her if i gave her the black eye..and she was "ooohhhh..that would be fun..me and him fighting..i'd stab him though and he would be answering the questions,all this while high on MDMA and bug eyed laughing..meanwhile i am in the room :mjtf::gucci::why::snoop:...they examined her and the doctor noticed her eyes and said..do you know if you have
thyroid issues? She said no and he explained that women sometimes have thyroid issues which they are not aware of and the eyes are a giveaway.I am allowed back in the room and he then proceeds to list the symptoms and i go :whoo::merchant::ooh::krs::dahell:"hyper activity,mood swings,in some cases an above average libido,higher heart rate and metabolism and since he could clearly see we where both high as kites he asked if we did drugs often and she blurts out..: don't you?" ...When we got back home we started talking about women we know that might have the same condition and have that wide eyed crazy to them...we got to 9 and all of them are a lot to handle...I love this woman though,i am never bored with her and she will try anything once,just to know what she is talking about, i love women like that but they can be a handful..
Youre trying too hard my guy

You cant pass out on molly fyi