why do cheating wives always blame the husband when they get caught?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are never wrong....never...in any situation...they are never wrong

They never accept blame...it's always in the man's fault...some fukking how

It's in their nature to relay the blame on the man

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Demons have a hard time accepting responsibility for their actions. Its always everyone else friend, always.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
thats why we cant win thus

Get A Side Boo Brehs

"If you got a problem with your woman, you don't go out and get another woman......then all you got is two problems!"

- the late, great Frank Barone from "Everybody Loves Raymond"

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:comeon: you're a woman, you know damn well that no matter what happens, a woman will try and make it the mans fault.

Women are the main ones that do this I agree, but men do it too just not as often I think it shows the level of maturity a person has to take responsibility for doing something wrong

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
This is why I think that when you find a woman that takes responsibility for her actions, doesn't cheat, and has an attractive personality and look - marry her.:myman: It seems so easy but I'll be damned if that isn't the top 5% of women in the United States - very difficult to find, just like a wife should be. The other 95% deserve to be cheated on, idgaf - no remorse from me at all.:birdman:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women are the main ones that do this I agree, but men do it too just not as often I think it shows the level of maturity a person has to take responsibility for doing something wrong

Judging from the bolded, are you saying in a nutshell women are more immature than men? :ohhh:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i have yet to meet a woman who takes responsibility for doing something wrong. even the really cool and down to earth ones will try to feed you some bullshyt when they fukk up and they are convinced of it too. the level of maturity only determines whether they will go into full blown denial mode when you give them the :comeon: or if they will own up to what they did at some point during the discussion.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i have yet to meet a woman who takes responsibility for doing something wrong. even the really cool and down to earth ones will try to feed you some bullshyt when they fukk up and they are convinced of it too. the level of maturity only determines whether they will go into full blown denial mode when you give them the :comeon: or if they will own up to what they did at some point during the discussion.

This goes for men and women

Good luck finding a mature woman that admits her faults :tu: