Why do cacs suddenly hate Kylie Jenner but like Kourtney Kardashian?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long as she chooses a white man her image wont be tarnished.

This appears to be the case. These cacs viscerally destroyed Kim for choosing Kanye like she sacrificed Irish virgins at his altar. I considered it more a loss for Kanye than Kim since he married a vapid ho but I'm sympathetic now...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This appears to be the case. These cacs viscerally destroyed Kim for choosing Kanye like she sacrificed Irish virgins at his altar. I considered it more a loss for Kanye than Kim since he married a vapid ho but I'm sympathetic now...
They wont throw shade on the ugly kardashian because no one wants her.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
and the sad thing these cac's dont realize is that most of these girls is biracial.... :russ: they're not full blooded white...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What makes you say that?

Robert Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of Armenian-American parents Helen (née Arakelian) and Arthur Kardashian. He also has a brother and a sister.[1][2] His great-grandparents, Sam and Harom Kardaschoff, were ethnic ArmenianMolokan immigrants from Karakale, Kars, Russian Empire (now Turkey). Their son Tatos anglicized his name to Tom, started a business in rubbish collection in Los Angeles and married another Karakale immigrant, Hamas Shakarian.[3] :comeon:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Robert Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of Armenian-American parents Helen (née Arakelian) and Arthur Kardashian. He also has a brother and a sister.[1][2] His great-grandparents, Sam and Harom Kardaschoff, were ethnic ArmenianMolokan immigrants from Karakale, Kars, Russian Empire (now Turkey). Their son Tatos anglicized his name to Tom, started a business in rubbish collection in Los Angeles and married another Karakale immigrant, Hamas Shakarian.[3] :comeon:

Armenians are white and most consider themselves white. Not only that but they genetically overlap with Europeans, but I don't want to derail this thread.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Armenians are white and most consider themselves white. Not only that but they genetically overlap with Europeans, but I don't want to derail this thread.

I know the history, but there's a psychological reason these girls go after black dudes??? IDK,....

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Roddy Right

I thought Kim been was damaged goods to whites long before she got with Kanye. I mean her and her sister already made this video before she even started messing with Kenya:

^^^Just look at the hateful comments.

Man, there are Mexicans in those comments hating on nikkas for fukking these psuedo white girls. nikkas detested everywhere, mayne! :russ:

Armenians are Eurasians, so intermediate between Asia and Europe. Kim K is not a full Armenian though.

Last edited: