Why do cacs hate chicks with phat asses so much?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You like 38 my guy, I'd hope you have some numbers under your belt. Your hairline got more curves then your baby moms, lets be honest

Dont act like you know me fakkit im not your fukkin guy. Thats the nikka you rollin around on hershey sheets with. My girl slim, got d cups and it feel like ass when i close my eyes :blessed:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
read the thread

90% of the posts are dudes going on about how they wouldn't mess with fat chicks like her and about how her ass is to big. Then some dude posted that white broad and another was like, yeah thats what I like. :what:

only dudes who weren't hating were calling them out for being cacs

So you're saying you don't understand the concept of personal preference, or is it that you don't understand the cultural element of it?

If the former, then you're an idiot.
If the latter, then you'll need to explain why you felt the need to legitimize your stance through reconciling your own preference for fat asses by seeking approval (aka daps) on a board composed of primarily blacks.

Basically, you're an idiot.

:umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So you're saying you don't understand the concept of personal preference, or is it that you don't understand the cultural element of it?

If the latter, then you'll need to explain why you felt the need to legitimize your stance through reconciling your own preference for fat asses by seeking approval (aka daps) on a board composed of primarily blacks.

You got banned twice for posting dikk pics of other men though. :comeon:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got banned twice for posting dikk pics of other men though. :comeon:

First of all... :cape:

2nd of all :umad:

3rd... you love love love talking about dikk pics. I think there's a thread in JBO on the topic. Go ahead and navigate your way over there. Imma warn you breh there's some monsters in that thread so try not to choke on your own tongue from excitement. I'm sure your son (who has yet to see your face) will need you to pay child support once his mother realizes she's shacked up with a mongrel.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I once asked this to some of my White Hittas.

The consensus was not that they "hate" "phat" asses...but that it is easier to lay a flat assded-chick down to splack. You have to remember, our white brethren are used to fuccing missionary style and in cars and weird places.

I think this spike in concern of phat-assery among the ass-deprived is due to our white brethren discovering doggystyle intracourse (yes, I call it intracourse sometimes).

Hope that helped.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
her ass :whoo: that shyt is right, she need not gain anymore weight tho

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I once asked this to some of my White Hittas.

The consensus was not that they "hate" "phat" asses...but that it is easier to lay a flat assded-chick down to splack. You have to remember, our white brethren are used to fuccing missionary style and in cars and weird places.

I think this spike in concern of phat-assery among the ass-deprived is due to our white brethren discovering doggystyle intracourse (yes, I call it intracourse sometimes).

Hope that helped.

My nikka :krs:!!

I feel like I ain't seen you post in months! What's good?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you honestly care what another mans preference of women is

I find it interesting on its own. But it also bothers me cause its causing alot of our women to change their natural body shapes to satisfy these cacs. Remember what happened to the dark skin goddess Bria Myles.

She went from
l.jpg

to

2012-11-20_22-36-46.jpg

:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I understand personal preference but this is beyond that. Some white boys are into blondes others into brunettes. Okay I get that. What I don't get is why 90% of them hate chicks shaped like Bosh's wifey which to me is perfectly acceptable. She has a small waist and isn't fat by any stretch but them boys call her fat cause her ass is phat.

You can't explain it simply by culture cause we also grew up that in that white dominated media culture as well and I don't see the black community in America now preferring flat asses? Same with Latinos. Why is it only the white boys who bought into the hollywood myth? I'm guessing there has to be a genetic angle here cause culture just doesn't fit.

semtex

:)
Daps
I find it interesting on its own. But it also bothers me cause its causing alot of our women to change their natural body shapes to satisfy these cacs. Remember what happened to the dark skin goddess Bria Myles.

She went from
l.jpg

to

2012-11-20_22-36-46.jpg

:bryan:
:mjpls:

5_bria517_1.jpg